• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I main Wolf and I need a secondary. I'm thinking about Falco and Lucario.

abgar

Smash Apprentice
the brawl Main Character Search service isnt aviable at the momment, pleae try again later. *Beeeep*

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
i don't think this is the right board for this plus, it would be kinda difficult to suggest mains considering the April Fool's joke is still going on (LOL btw) butI'll try to help.

I'm pretty sure kitty = W.olf so I would suggest other spacies like F.alco and F.ox. Also, being a former space animal mainer, I would suggest Z.ero S.uit S.amus or P.it too. They are my current mains and their movesets actually work better for me than Wolf...I mean, W.olf. LOL.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't necessarily have to be another starfox guy. I mean I main F o x and my secondary is L u i g i. Just practice a lot a find someone that fits ur taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom