• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help whith commmonly used code language!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxThunder

PM Support
hi=)... this is probably the wrong place to post this... but i diddent know where to! and i tried searching but i diddent find anything cause i really dont know what to search for.... i dont really understand all the attack description! all those uair this and dtilt that! i can understand uair and dair..... at leastt it seems like the up and down aerial attack, bu what the hell is fair! not only does it sound like... something thats fair, but it also make me think about fart air... sound logical if you were talking about wario though... so does anyone got a... uhm... something like a list over words and what they mean? i'm sure theres lots of people wondering about this.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
N - neutral
F - forward
U - up
B - back
D - down
Combine this with:

Tilt - an attack done by "tilting" the joystick slowly. It's not as powerful as a smash.

Smash - done by rapidly pressing a direction on the joystick and pressing A.

Aerial - an attack done in midair.

Special - an attack performed with the B button.

Throw - done out of a grab

to get a person's movelist (ie. Dair, Bthrow, Fsmash, etc.)

Just pressing/holding A is usually called a "jab", and pressing A while running is called a dash attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom