• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need new comp

guesswho

Smash Cadet
This is ?WHO reppin NYC
Me and my friends been playin smash every week for about a 2 years. We never been to any Tournments but watching ppl and there silly lil combo videos piss me off beause we all have done that stuff before. What makes a good combo video different from the other crap is not what u do in the combo video, but how the video is edited. So to all the ppl thats think there the shizzle because of some combo video come to sanford fl where i currently reside and go against me and my boyz. (Atos, Uck, G.O.D Gibz, anb me ?WHO.)and well see whos skill is the best.Put ur money where ur mouth is. I work hard for my money and im willin to give Some of it up to prove ourselfs.(WATCH OUT FOR TEAM MOHOGHENY WHEN BRAWL COMES OUT). Special shout out to Germ for finally come out of the supposed grave im ready when u are.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
This is ?WHO reppin NYC
Me and my friends been playin smash every week for about a 2 years. We never been to any Tournments but watching ppl and there silly lil combo videos piss me off beause we all have done that stuff before. What makes a good combo video different from the other crap is not what u do in the combo video, but how the video is edited. So to all the ppl thats think there the shizzle because of some combo video come to sanford fl where i currently reside and go against me and my boyz. (Atos, Uck, G.O.D Gibz, anb me ?WHO.)and well see whos skill is the best.Put ur money where ur mouth is. I work hard for my money and im willin to give Some of it up to prove ourselfs.(WATCH OUT FOR TEAM MOHOGHENY WHEN BRAWL COMES OUT). Special shout out to Germ for finally come out of the supposed grave im ready when u are.
I will money match you :) and anyone else from your crew.

I quit smash for a lo0ong time but I am going to start playing again at the next tourny early in March. So as of right now I am easy bait, and easy money for you to take. ^_^

Pm me with time place ect...

- advent -

guesswho

Smash Cadet
Im ready to play anyone but im not gonna gaurantee a win. i DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU but i love competition so i will try my best to enter the tournament a UCF that was mainly a cry for attention and a quick way to search for players near by and look i found one so yes i will PM you to my where abouts

Uck2

Smash Cadet
That is a much better way to express an opinion even though you did edit your post eons after you made it.Although I still do not agree with your view on combo videos.A combo video is for entertainment purposes and to show skill.Most of the combo videos here on the smash boards are made by proven smashers ussually edited by tournament matches.

If you are looking for actually matches look in the 1vs1 or 2vs2 section on this forum.Here you can look at actual matches as a whole without the flash of a combo video.Soon after you spent some time knowing the players and there skill you wouldnt have the same perception about combo videos.

Top Bottom