• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Smash quotes for project!

Jynx

Smash Cadet
So I need a bunch of notable or famous Smash quotes/saying I can use for my school final project regarding Smash.

It's a series of pictures that will look like this. (Yes, I made this)

I already have a few quotes.

Last edited:

Upke

Smash Journeyman
"I don't know how I play. I just hold the control stick, and magic happens. idk" -Mew2King, when asked how he holds the controller, 2014

"Melee's just a little bit better" -Mango, after I think it was Pierce who announced to everyone that Brawl and Melee tournaments can happen under the same roof. This was at Genesis 1 after Melee finals ended and prizes were given to the winners

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
"Melee is like fast-paced chess" -Smash Documentary

or something similar but that was one of the greatest lines in the whole series. I think it was by Prog.

Red Rice

Smash Journeyman
That's how it starts, THAT'S HOW IT STARTS. - HMW/Phil

Don't go down there Jeff - HMW

I pray to win - aMSa

Landry

Smash Ace
GET YO ASS WHOOPED

WHOEVER THE **** SAID THAT SET IN FLORIDA WAS THE BEST SET EVER... SADLY MISTAKEN

Top Bottom