• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some common knowledge about Lucario

Milln

Smash Champion
Everyone just chill out and look at Timbers' new sig. It's chill.
Edit@Tallen: Yeah, and then I go and give him information and answer his questions the best I could and he says it's "slightly helpful."

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Everyone just chill out and look at Timbers' new sig. It's chill.
Edit@Tallen: Yeah, and then I go and give him information and answer his questions the best I could and he says it's "slightly helpful."
Milln, you need to chill the fvck out.

FierceFox

Smash Apprentice
indianunit - Thanks a lot. :) I'm working on Lucario right now against my brother. I'll try your tips out.

And for others, I never said the FAQ was crappy. It's very nice, just someone new to Lucario doesn't understand all the terminology and stuff about Lucario.

Milln

Smash Champion
indianunit - Thanks a lot. :) I'm working on Lucario right now against my brother. I'll try your tips out.

And for others, I never said the FAQ was crappy. It's very nice, just someone new to Lucario doesn't understand all the terminology and stuff about Lucario.
Hey, maybe YOU need to chill!

You said it was useless, which more or less equals crappy.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
omg, guys. this topic is just so full of win...
I love you all. I swear. we all need to chill the fvck out here.
i'm posting here every day. I don't care at all.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
omg, guys. this topic is just so full of win...
I love you all. I swear. we all need to chill the fvck out here.
i'm posting here every day. I don't care at all.
I swear, if you don't chill out I'm going to have to turn this thread right around.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
ChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillfvckChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillfvckChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillfvckChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillfvckChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChillChill.

Seriously.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You all can chill in ***** at my ****** if you **** with me at the *** of Brawl ***** skills ***** my Lucario ********* 10stocked when I *****************************************.

You guys seriously need to **** the chill out.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You all can chill in ***** at my ****** if you **** with me at the *** of Brawl ***** skills ***** my Lucario ********* 10stocked when I *****************************************.

You guys seriously need to **** the chill out.
this calls for a serious dose of chill.
Take 2 every 4 hours for maximum effect.

Timbers, take one every 30 minuets.

Loss of appetite and uncanny need to yell "ah AH!", are all very common.
If you get an erection that lasts over 4 hours, then you should get off the internet, the chill isn't doing that.
And any metal growth on your chest and hands are rare, and in all cases totally awesome.

-Dr.T2

*edit
Yes, I have my Ph.D in chill.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
this calls for a serious dose of chill.
Take 2 every 4 hours for maximum effect.

Timbers, take one every 30 minuets.

Loss of appetite and uncanny need to yell "ah AH!", are all very common.
If you get an erection that lasts over 4 hours, then you should get off the internet, the chill isn't doing that.
And any metal growth on your chest and hands are rare, and in all cases totally awesome.

-Dr.T2

*edit
Yes, I have my Ph.D in chill.
Dr. Phil Chill, you need another prescription of chill pills. So just chill until Jill sends the bill.

I'm done.

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
I was going to ignore this thread, but I realized that I haven't become a full-fledged member of the Lucario boards until I embrace the goodness of spam.

*Deep breath*

*Cracks knuckles*

...Chill

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
I was going to ignore this thread, but I realized that I haven't become a full-fledged member of the Lucario boards until I embrace the goodness of spam.

*Deep breath*

*Cracks knuckles*

...Chill
Fizzle, you have officially passed your initiation.

Heres a shirt.

*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE*

Ryu Infiniti

Smash Rookie
RAWR Debut into the Lucario boards!

Anyways, I figured its about time i stop lurking here.

>_>

<_<

Hi!

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Wow, post #2 and you're already past initiation. Congrats, and welcome to the Spamcario boards!

laaaaaaaaaaaawlll

the new lucario boards theme song?
Yeah, I was thinking that same thing <.<

Ryu Infiniti

Smash Rookie
PINK wearing Pika's headband, on fire, and balancing a Styrofoam cup on his tail! Chill yeah!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
wow...you guys.... i just come in here and....wow...im dissapointed in all of you

seriously wtf?

Top Bottom