• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need some help the game is not working anymore

Yoda2107

Smash Rookie
So, I got into PM a couple of months ago, and I had no problems installing it whatsoever. But, last week, I would open Brawl, get to the stage builder: everything working as intended. Watch the PM opening, again, normal. Press Start to launch the game, Brawl is launched, but with a couple of differences (example: in the character selection screen, Pokemón Trainer is divided), when I choose a color no available in PM, the game crashes. I have no idea on how to get the game back to normal. I've already done everything I did to install it, including formatting the SD Card and resetting my Brawl progress. Nothing worked. What do I do? (I don't want to play it using homebrew)

Yoda2107

Smash Rookie
sounds like your sd card is either missing files, or has a gammy lock switch.

when you reinstalled, did you redownload, or use the same files?
I installed files again. Without using the same ones, though, both times I got them from Project Mirror, maybe there has been a problem when I installed the files and transfered them over to the SD Card. Maybe I should see if something changes downloading it on a different computer and transferring the files over to the SD Card again. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom