• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEO making a 10 song Smash LP - help needed. "Teach Me How To D3" NOW OUT!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wow...

just like his smash game, just like his raps, just like his trash talk

neo gets it in.
i'm trying to quit dogging people i just really couldn't resist that one, the rest will be ignored though.

KID get @ me if you know of anyone who's dope with making YT vids thru e-mail, aim (mcabreact) or fb (search isic strans and like/add me as a friend either or)

tryna get a dope *** vid done for this joint

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Idk about this neo guy...grilled chicken salada goes hard. wit da caesar oooh, get at me lol.
notice how i left the caesar out tho (intentionally), that ***** strong bad prolly eat turkey sandwiches with one bread slice and nothing else

scrooge *** *****

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I see NEO's trash talk hasn't changed one bit since the old days LOL

Good **** on the song too. People are loving it on Facebook :)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
woa this is pretty awesome <3
just finished listening to the pound one haha

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i read this thread after eating a grilled chicken salad for lunch

/sad

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
word etecoon that's probably a solidified one at this point, start spreading the word though we need more ideas!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
omg i just heard the pound V anthem, JESUS CHRIST, amazing D:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
omg i just heard the pound V anthem, JESUS CHRIST, amazing D:
Thanks a lot Calvo

So I have been busier than busy but I'm hitting you guys with an update today!

I have the 4 original songs that I want on the album mapped out so that won't be an issue at this point, now all I need is a general idea of what covers people are going to want to hear

At this point i have 2 for sure covers and I want to split them evenly between brawl and melee for a total of 6:

-teach me how to dougie
-it wasn't me

so that leaves room for 1 more brawl cover, and 3 melee covers... any ideas?

metaknight da bess you ever had is also being re-recorded for the album and i'm still considering the stream monster idea

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
since everybody says mango doesnt try anymore every time he loses in tourney, you should do a song about sandbagging, although i cant think of a fitting song/beat for that atm.

clowsui

Smash Legend
should cover "over" and change it into something about mango. could easily make the song hella cocky

an easy brawl collab by splitting the beat between regions would be kanye's "classic" feat krs-one/nas/rakim. good song to use to hype regions w/out **** talking too much

and by splitting the beat between regions i mean use a rapper from each region...y.b.m. for the midwest, mikehaze for the west and someone for the south as an example

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
mikehaze raps?

also, I dont know who raps from south seriously but in terms of just people ive heard spit.

Iblis: From GA
teh Albino. aka Alby: also from GA
RedHalberd: From florida.

Note that ive never seen or hear redhalberd rap, but hes goes hard when he disses people, and I can only assume that it wouldnt be that hard for him to do what he does anyway, but on a beat.

also if you dont want them to actually rap, you can ask them to just send you a verse or something and you perform it.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Anthem is pretty legit, not gonna lie, good stuff.

I can write, but don't think I can't rap lol, so glad to see others using their talents and whatnot.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Do a song about IC chaingrabs!

mikehaze raps?

also, I dont know who raps from south seriously but in terms of just people ive heard spit.

Iblis: From GA
teh Albino. aka Alby: also from GA
RedHalberd: From florida.

Note that ive never seen or hear redhalberd rap, but hes goes hard when he disses people, and I can only assume that it wouldnt be that hard for him to do what he does anyway, but on a beat.

also if you dont want them to actually rap, you can ask them to just send you a verse or something and you perform it.
Ryo the Ike main from Central FL is a Monster of a rapper/free styler. You should def hit him up, he's to good and can really spit it on the spot.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Whenever u want that collab, let a brotha know what's up.

I had an ideas as well; a song about "no johns"; I was thinking using the "blame it on the alcohol" beat.

OverLade

Smash Hero
NAMESEARCH

Ryo the Ike main from Central FL is a Monster of a rapper/free styler. You should def hit him up, he's to good and can really spit it on the spot.
Me and Ryo were kickin freestyles at Holy Smash. He's a hella good rapper, I was pretty good back when I did it more than once a year lol. If I had time Id be down to help out on this Album but so much goin on...

hova

Smash Champion
if you need a Melee cover you should obviously do 'This Is Why I Knee'

a Capt Falcon tribute over MIMS beat

G-reg original... no lie

D

Deleted member

nathaniel

I think diddy is mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad ****ing gay

so gay, that you should be inspired to tell the world about it

to a backbeat

no seriously, diddy is a ****ing ******

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I'm looking at releasing the first song this week fellas! keep an ear out

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
are all the songs going to be about brawl?
No, of course not. I started from melee bruh.

Anyways I know I been slackin', but I've never been good with ETA's lol

TEACH ME HOW TO D3 will be available on my YouTube THIS FRIDAY!

One of many tracks to come. I have no idea when I'm going to officially finish the smash LP but it should be soon since my actual LP is almost complete.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I've been trying not to curse as much, but I mean.. I do LOL

teach me how to d3 is up!

Top Bottom