• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

FlipX

Smash Ace
Anyone tryin to play over the long weekend? My place is open to play at or I could drive somewhere if it isn't too far. Hit me up.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Parma is a little far for this weekend steve, but if I ever go home on a weekend ill hit you up. And vanz Ill let you know if anything happens. Whats the deal with the akron student center slarti was talkin about? Id be down to play there since its fairly close.

Cia

das kwl
Parma is a little far for this weekend steve, but if I ever go home on a weekend ill hit you up. And vanz Ill let you know if anything happens. Whats the deal with the akron student center slarti was talkin about? Id be down to play there since its fairly close.
we went there on friday. they have one of those nice HUGE old fashioned screen tv's that just makes melee look and sound amazing.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
like i said in the other thread lemme know what the interest level in a tourney is so i know where to hold it and what to plan for the other place i can get is heated too hahahahaha so no more torpedos

FlipX

Smash Ace
Im going to start having smashfests at my apartment on thursday nights starting around 7:30. You can stay pretty much as late as you want. Parking is 25 cents per 2 hours after 9:00 though so bring a quarter or 2 if you want to stay late.

Address is 1841 Ashton Lane, Kent, OH. Apt 100. Just call and ill give directions if you get lost..

Cia

das kwl
Attn Slarti.. and others.

So Tope wants* to come down next saturday. Think we can get a good size smashfest going in the Akron U. student center?

FlipX

Smash Ace
I can only assume id be able to swing it since akron is mad close. Zach might come with? Depends if he stays on campus next weekend.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya I texted vanz but his scrub *** never answers =P Whats goin on with that as far as time and what not?

FlipX

Smash Ace
I just texted you about when this was happening on Saturday. I guess ill find out soon tho lol

Cia

das kwl
Idk.. I guess it depends on when you guys wanna show up. The real person you guys should be asking is Slarti because I was originally hoping he was gonna host @ akron U.

unless you guys had somewhere else in mind?

EDIT: a few things. Slarti works on Saturday until 4pm. And Akron U's student union has a $5.00 visitor policy that is enforced depending on who's behind the counter. Up to you guys. If you're willing to go under those conditions, I think he he'll host

FlipX

Smash Ace
5 dollar visitor charge? Akron sucks, Kent doesn't pull that BS. I would say my apartment, but it might get crowded with everyone and their mom coming so it might just be worth it to pay the 5 dollars =/

Cia

das kwl
5 dollar visitor charge? Akron sucks, Kent doesn't pull that BS. I would say my apartment, but it might get crowded with everyone and their mom coming so it might just be worth it to pay the 5 dollars =/

it does kinda suck.. but like i said, there's a chance they won't enforce it. annnnnnnnd we get access to the bowling alley.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hahaha nice. Well aight im down to come play around 4:30-5 or w/e. Ill send slarti a text and make sure its all good.

FlipX

Smash Ace
7 hours mannnnn, if you guys really want, you can come play at my apartment in Kent before/after the Akron thing if you wanna get your melee on that bad. It is like approx 25 mins from Akron, 15 miles or so.

Top Bottom