• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH OFFICIAL Monthlies

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yo this was super boss ^^
can't wait for next month ^^
<3 Goast, you're the man for puttin this **** together.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
We should have a cooler name. 'NEOH OFFICIAL monthlies' isn't as cool or catchy as like "No johns monthlies" or something.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
It's really hard to not let good people play great people in a tournament as small as this. There were onlly 17 entrants. Bidwell really did not have an easy ride to loser's semi's, as Minnty had to play Ralis, and lost, which led Ralis to have to play Bidwell. Not even going to mention the possibility of a throw game. Yet somehow Minnty made it all the way to loser's finals. The bracket was made as fairly as it could have been regarding the skill levels of everyone who went.

Please do not attempt to put the blame on Jacob, or myself for that matter. If you have any more questions or complaints, I'll be sure to answer you. :)

Without further adieu, here's the bracket image.
http://i.imgur.com/TWGTT.gif

(It may be a better idea for Goast to make a sharable account, and another thread for these monthlies so he can make announcements, and I can post bracket results and placings in the OP. Just my opinion, unless you guys are okay with it like this.)

FlipX

Smash Ace
Welcome to smashboards Dylan, where the rhetoric is made up and your tone doesn't matter.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Lol, to be fair I might have been able to win (no disrespect to soap, he put in work) but I wanted to run the YL. And I ended up placing around where I should have so results are irrelevant in my argument which is why I feel Im the best one to make it.

Also you are scary, I had to hide! (in response to the other thread haha)

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
To be fair, and this isn't trying to disrespect neither Ralis nor Minnty at all, but Ralis shouldn't have won, where as I also shouldn't have lost to Minnty. It just boils down to Minnty and me playing like garbage, lol.

Other than that, placings look pretty accurate. Surprised to see that Minnty put work in against Taki (that being said, I have no idea who Taki played vs him, but probs Fox). Everything else seems close to/dead on.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Taki SD'd first stock because he was looking at the other Fox, but I'm not going to john or make excuses or anything for him.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
To be fair, and this isn't trying to disrespect neither Ralis nor Minnty at all, but Ralis shouldn't have won, where as I also shouldn't have lost to Minnty. It just boils down to Minnty and me playing like garbage, lol.

Other than that, placings look pretty accurate. Surprised to see that Minnty put work in against Taki (that being said, I have no idea who Taki played vs him, but probs Fox). Everything else seems close to/dead on.
this not only is mad disrespect towards minnty the placements were not at all accurate it was a for fun tourney that no one took seriously. On top of that minnty is just straight up better than you hands down. Whod you beat in bracket again? Whod you lose a mm too with your main?

im gonna stop before i go on a rant but honestly idc about the list at all i do care about you talking down a someone who is significantly better than you... thats all im gonna say for now

FlipX

Smash Ace
Nah, minnty ****ed taki up in a best of 5 3-1, there are no johns for that. Kid is mad good. I think I saw him runnin the marth/falco in winners bracket, his fox seemed way better when i played him in friendlies.

Cia

das kwl
first tournament in this series and there's already soooo much drama

when you figure out when the next one is going to be, don't forget to put the date in the title.

FlipX

Smash Ace
first tournament in this series and there's already soooo much drama

when you figure out when the next one is going to be, don't forget to put the date in the title.
To be fair, wouldn't you expect all the drama to be in the first tournament when people are figuring things out? Once a few go by im sure things will go more smoothly.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yea things should go a lot more smoothly next time.
More people.
More setups.
Things actually getting recorded.
And, more likely than not, 100% more jaiye :D

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
y'all know if NEOH crew battles anyone were gonna get straight slapped

Top Bottom