• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NERD RAGE (Project M) - August 17th, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Should we move the date?

• Yes, push it back to September.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep it where it is.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
WFs is oro vs reflex

Losers:
Me vs. Rat, winner plays VaNz

Kirk vs. DSF, winner is in LSF against winner of above 3 players

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I left already, but like...the top 8 is Chicago + Vanz, Strongbad and Reflex. idk why you all need "results" lol
Wow, Colten. Way to make me feel stupid for caring. It's a big P:M tournament, which is plenty reason enough to care. And it's 3:00 the following day and no one's posted results.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Grand finals, Reflex beat Oro 3-1. i'll see if I can get more updates. Keep your panties on Nathan. I don't want your period all over the place damn ;~;

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Reflex
2. Oro
3. Kirk
4. VaNz
5. DSF
5. Strong Bad
7. Rat
7. Oracle

It was a 2 day tourney, folks.

JTsm

Smash Master
Interesting top 8. Oro is pretty consistent and I hope he can take on Reflex next time >;I

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Tournament was really fun. Crews were a blast. Gonna give full shoutouts when thread is up.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I'm bad at this game. Maaaaannn.

Best tournament I've been to, really. It was great to really look at what the PM community can do across the country. Now if only I didn't SD in crews I could really love everything that happened. Also, I've never felt more exposed than when I played Reflex on my way out. I was back to just being glad to take a stock...

...Gorramit I wish I beat DSF in pools. There needed to be recording setups left and right at this event, really sad there was only the one.

Gubob

Saru yarou
This was crazy fun. Thanks to Doctor X and everyone who helped put this together and to everyone who came out.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Super super fun tournament, shoutouts to come in the results thread, gg's to everyone.

clowsui

Smash Legend
ZSS is free, but Oro is incredible. Shoutouts to the homie for holding it down and getting 2nd w that trash character

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm pretty sure I housed like 1/4th of this tournament and nearly the entire top 8.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Results thread will be incoming as soon as possible. Remember we didn't finish until yesterday.

I apologize for the lack of recording setups. Should this event happen again (won't be for a while if so) I will prioritize getting people to bring more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom