• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NERD RAGE Results!

Dopey

Smash Lord
Was bull**** I took 7 stocks n we still lost!!! Damn you blackberry pieeee!!!@22!!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Chocolate cream and Cheesecake went first
losers took blueberry and strawberry rhubarb
we took cherry and blackberry
pumpkin pie and peach pie were last

IIRC

SoulPech

Smash Master
Wow like,

I wanted to get the choco creme pie or the pumpkin pie before I left, but Dr. X said they were high priority. Instead, I opted for apple.

Salt.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I could really use some Pumpkin Pie, myself.

Everyone else in my family hates that but loves Sweet Potato Pie, which I hate.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
aw man I didn't know you guys were playing DDR :(
This **** was awesome! very exciting to meet so many PM players there, and being constantly surprised by all the talent and different characters.

So great seeing old faces I haven't seen in 5+ years! man some of us are getting old.... shoutouts to Dope, DSF, and Overswarm

wish we could've stayed for pies ... still not sure why we waited till the morning to finish singles on account of one player not wanting to play his loser's bracket match (...and then still playing friendlies for the next 3 hours...) Shoutout to Rat.

Doctor X, awesome venue! that arcade was hype, and that mall was super bizarre-o. Thanks for running this hype event. Maybe take a little more charge next time, and don't let players determine the match schedule, just some food for thought.

Shoutout to Strong Bad, my simian smash brotha from anotha motha. good **** on teams victory! Hopefully it won't be another year before we see each other again...but I doubt I'll make it out to anything again anytime soon :/

Shoutout to Kirk. Please stop slamming Bowser's ass on my head, kthnxbai.

Shoutout to Oracle, that Lucas is mad hype, do the community a favor and please don't quit!

Shoutout to Oro? whose burger I did not particularly enjoy while freezing my ass off. Good times :)

Shoutout to Vanz who managed to keep me awake for the whole car ride both ways, which is actually saying a lot >_>;; and for generally being a cool person.

And shoutout to Taylor Swift for providing epic background music for the grand finals.

Oracle

Smash Master
Before I start, big shoutouts to Dr. X for running such a great tournament. Went very well, way better than I expected.
1: TheReflexWonder ($468) :ivysaur: :wario:- dat project m buff room. keep buffing your characters so you can get all dat guap :troll: on the real though, good **** on doing so well at back to back nationals. ggs in singles and dubz, you exposed my garbage robot, and thanks for the advice after teams. also, you are insane at ddr you and hylian tore it up at the arcade
2: Oro? ($212) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :fox: stop using unviable characters so you can actually win for once (although i guess you fell back on the fox, so you didn't go full low tier this time). it was cool hanging out at the tournament as always, wish we could have gotten a mm in but you pussed out and left too early. CHICAGO 2 STRONK IN CREWS THO. gj taking a set off reflex
3: Kirk ($85) :bowser:

Botan!!! Good work on third. It was cool to actually talk to you at this tournament unlike scsyn lol. Friendlies before you left were a lot of fun, your bowser is actually insane HOW DO YOU ROLL WITH BOWSER AND GET 3RD AT NATIONALS I DON"T EVEN. We'll have to talk more weaboo stuff the next time i see you lol
4: Best Riven NA (Vanz) ($51) :zerosuitsamus: :peach: :sheik: :metaknight: Didn't get to play you at all, pretty disappointed :( good work on doing so well and taking out SB though.
5: Strong Bad ($17) :dk: :wario: exposed!?!?!?? better than me though so I can't say much lol. good job on winning doubles in the exact same way as low tier city, team rocket is unstoppable apparently. ggs in crews, that wario combo on my 3rd stock was insane and it sucks that you missed the fart to finish it.
5: DSF ($17) :metaknight:"those cigarettes are like, I got yo neck. What you got? I got six fiddy" you were too funny the whole trip. talking to you about PM was great, its really cool to see one of the old school giants coming back with that insane mental game. your mk was amazing and you play insanely patient and smart, i've got a ton of respect for you as a player even though i complain about your character after I lose lol. the games in singles and doubles were some of my favorite sets from the tournament; i hope to see you keep doing well
7: Rat :wolf: you keep running from that $5 mm! I'm getting my refund! chilling on the trip was a lot of fun, as were the dk wolf games before your match on day 2. good work getting top 8, you keep getting better and better every time I see you.
7: Oracle :lucas: :rob: u suck fgt
9: Hylian :link2: dubs was a lot of fun, thanks for teaming with me! some of those team combos we had were ridiculousyour link is so crazy, you juggle bombs all over the place, even if you didn't land the rick james. the lucas TV was one of my highlights from the tournament, it was ridiculous lmao.
9: Dope :dedede: that old school knowledge! who the hell grabs with falco? ggs in doubles, semis was an incredible set. you guys could have done it, you were both playing incredible. chilling after the tournament and playing melee was a lot of fun, you're a really cool guy. love seeing all that old school creativity coming back!
9: Pyre :dk2: ggs in singles, you ****ed up my rob. sorry for being so salty about dk, I get salty about everything don't take it too seriously lol. that dk was really solid, like i said I like seeing the old school knowledge coming back
9: Scythe :wolf: diego nooooo. sorry that wolf is like the one character i can still beat with rob lol. ggs in pools, I HATE GETTING OUTPLAYED!!! you outplayed me with those mindgames and singles AND you outplayed me and took my money from the side bets! it was chill hanging out, hopefully i'll get to hang with you guys again next time im in the windy city
13: Overswarm :bowser: BOOOOWWSSSEEEERRRRRR!!!! thanks a lot for the housing and pizza. ggs in doubles, bowser can't go offstage vs lucas or I do my circus tricks lol. melee games at your place were so much fun, especially when I detonated 7 bombs on green greens.
13: Vro :ike: :ganondorf: :wario: good games in singles, those talking mindgames were powerful! game was really close and that was a pretty janky ending g2, but it happens. really think you could have done better, but i know it tough not having played much 2.6 so its w/e. thanks for driving us and organizing the hotel, the trip was a lot of fun and really chill to hang out.
17: Super :sonic: ggs in crews, dat sonic was crazy i didn't know people still played him lol.

17: Juuschichi :gw: :sheik: :marth: it was cool to actually meet you irl. your gw is really good, i think you just need some more high level experience and you're on your way to the top. gw dittos before the tournament were hilarious, those hammers and bacon lol

25: Burnsy :lucas: :squirtle: wow, didn't expect you to make your way out here. you've definitely got that drive to make it to the top, i look forward to seeing you continue to improve. don't think we played many games, but it was cool to hang out regardless.

25: Doctor X :wolf: :fox: I really appreciate all the driving and housing you did! sucks we didn't get to play more, but i understand how exhausting toing can be lol. your tournament was incredible, one of the best ive ever been to. hope to see that cincinatti scene keep growing!

ggs to everyone else i played, it was cool meeting all of you even if I don't remember everyone's tags/names (i'm pretty bad at that stuff)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Seriously thank you so much for housing us DoctorX/Overswarm. It really went above and beyond my expectations how much you helped out.

GG's to everyone I played.

I will hit you up with as many MM's as you want next time you are in Chicago, at the same tournament as me, or I am in Texas Oracle lol.

Kirk is god, but the world wasn't ready yet so I had to be THE GATEKEEPER.

<3 Chicago <3 Midwest <3 PM

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm upset that no one's talking about that heavenly pecan pie or the delectable peach pie :c

Shoutouts to doctor X for making this whole things happen and for the tasty pie crews.

Shoutouts to Overswarm for having fun giant monster battles in both our sets. I lold when we both charged our Fsmashes at each other.

Shoutouts to Lordhelmet for destroying me in Falcon dittos. Would have liked to challenge you in an Ike ditto, despite my Ike being free.

Shoutouts to Sophy for our great set in melee. I was pretty rusty and usual rage when I play melee, but I had a great time in our set.

Shoutouts to SoulPech for getting that janky motel with the busted toilet and sex bed.

Shoutouts to Shenanagans for knowing how to fix that busted toilet creating that giant puff/bowser battle. Columbus is gonna miss you so come back soon.

GG's to everyone in pools and bracket, GG's to Pyro for those fun friendlies (was the :ivysaur: :charizard: :falcon: :ike:) GG's to Vanz for destroying me in melee with his Jiggs. Had an amazing time and would love to see something like this happen again.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
1: TheReflexWonder ($468) :ivysaur::wario: - Fun games and sorry again about the hotel thing, thanks for coming up and chilling with us though. You and your footstool stuff is sick and congrats on winning everything as usual. >1000 in a month on gaming? Pretty sick, I think. We'll play some soon.
2: Oro? ($212) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :fox: - Cool and funny guy. TL vs ZSS was hard, but I won't give up on it even with that 4-stock. Maybe I will play GnW vs you next time, but probably not. We'll have to play more anyway, maybe this is worth a Chicago trip?
3: Kirk ($85) :bowser: - Fun games in pools, top players really don't crack... and those three mistakes (1 in game one, 2 in game two) were really the difference in our set, I think.
4: Best Riven NA (Vanz) ($51) :zerosuitsamus: :peach: :sheik: :metaknight: - You should message me on here or I'll message you on Facebook or something, we really need to get something together between Columbus and NEOH for PM.
5: Strong Bad ($17) :dk: :wario: - Thanks for the games Adam, I know you don't like projectiles and stuff but you'll probably get more of them in the future when we play. I talked to you about the Marth game already, so that's water under the bridge. See you next time!
5: DSF ($17) :metaknight: - Nice meeting you, fun exchanging a little bit of MK tech. You said that you didn't like him much, but I really think he fits you. You're doing a lot of interesting stuff, keep at it.
7: Rat :wolf: - Nice meeting you, Squirtle is lame.
7: Oracle :lucas: :rob: - GnW dittos are fun-ish. Well, no... not really. Either you play the neutral better or you yolo it up for the random game. Your DACUSes are on point and that Lucas is super real. We'll talk more in the future, you're really good and one of the few GnW players that knows what the **** is up. Cool people.
9: Hylian :link2: - Kinda mad at the implication that you didn't have to take me seriously, but oh well. Can't wait to see you in tournament. :)
9: Dope :dedede: - Cool dude, hope you got home safe. I think we played DDD dittos with each other, I'll have to play with you some more in the future. Thanks for coming!
9: Pyre :dk2: - You got the one that mattered. ;_; Fun sets in pools and in bracket, I was mad nervous playing against you the second time. Like I said with VaNs, see if you can come through or do something so you guys and C-Bus can play more.
9: Scythe :wolf: - Fun games, I wish we could have gotten a few more, though. GnW vs Wolf is a pretty fun MU.
13: Overswarm :bowser: - BBBBBBOWSER.
13: Vro :ike: :ganondorf: :wario: - Fun friendlies. I think you'll have a lot more success in the future with Wario if you stick with him. Ganondorf is not the answer though.
13: JT5565 :sonic: - Congrats on tying for the highest Columbus placement, lol! We should Link ditto more in the future.
13: Soul Pech :jigglypuff: - Congrats on 13th, sad you missed out on real pie. Sad I missed out on real pie. The ice cream is lonely.
17: Falcon's Fist - Real Ivysaur right here. You should have finished off Scythe!
17: xFumbles :peach: - I wanted to play you, but I guess I hadn't... Come to more stuff in Ohio! Come up with Doc X and them some time.
17: Super :sonic: - You're really good and I think your Sonic will do more work when you put more time into it. Your Sheik isn't all that bad either. Keep at it man, we'll get past this level.
17: Rizner :zelda: -
17: 51 :pit: :fox: - Fun games "hidden boss of Chicago". You took it over the "hidden boss of Ohio", but maybe not next time. We'll have to play some more.
17: Juuschichi :gw: :sheik: :marth: - Ur bad. Stick to one character and stop running to Sheik when you're scared in tournament. Almost at the high level and beyond, keep at it and bring it hard for BH3.
17: LordHelmet :falcon: - Thanks for coming down, I forgot to play you too... but I'm sure I'll see you sooner or later.
17: DBSammy :luigi: - Luigi is lame, but you're getting a lot better. Keep at it!
25: BSL :mario: - Fun casuals, you're actually better than I thought you would be lol. If only you would have bought Rook before the change in Yomi, would have been great to have you as a true member of DRB. :(
25: Garzal - Play with the PM players more, imo.
25: Burnsy :lucas: :squirtle: - Thanks for coming over, I like your Lucas and the friendlies we had were really fun! People like you really make this game enjoyable.
25: sneakytako :wario: - Takooooooo. Anti-shoutouts to you for making a kid cry, though.
25: TravisD :ivysaur: :squirtle: - Thanks for coming.
25: Robjoe - You've gotten a lot better, but you gotta get the confidence factor back up. I saw you get discouraged during our set and it made it a lot easier for me to come up and take the momentum back. You put in as much work as everyone else, act like it!
25: Doctor X :wolf: :fox: - Thanks for hosting and for being very mindful of everything. This was an amazing event. If you gain a little bit more confidence in some things, you will grow into an amazing TO.
25: Shenanagans :pikachu: - The homie. We've talked about everything you might want to work on and how you are going to go about doing it. Have fun in Dayton, Jacob!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
9: Hylian :link2: - Kinda mad at the implication that you didn't have to take me seriously, but oh well. Can't wait to see you in tournament. :)

I rarely ever take anyone I play in friendlies seriously, I just try to do cool ****.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1: TheReflexWonder ($468) - Congrats! You are pretty ****ing good at most games you play haha. Nice seeing you again Luis and DDR was the best :p. Thanks for the wario set, was fun.

2: Oro? ($212) - Your ZSS is so sickkkk, love watching it...playing it is another story LOL. Grats on consistency, we need to hang out and drink at some point.

3: Kirk ($85) - Grats on top 3 with all these silly melee players, good seeing you again and friendlies were awesome.

4: Best Riven NA (Vanz) ($51) - Wish I got to play you more, but grats on destroying people.

5: Strong Bad ($17) - GG's, I improved a lot playing you all week, you'll win a tournament like this soon enough...enjoy your break.

5: DSF ($17) - Ughhhh your last stock is tooooo clutch. Good games and nice seeing you again, loving the mk.

7: Rat - I told you that you would do well! No more walking around looking sad during pools! Good seeing you again buddy.

7: Oracle - Great teaming with you, lucas is super fun to team with haha, I like that you wanted to play support because I tend to go in and try to hit everything and it worked out for the most part. If things went a little different we could have been in winners finals easily. Good seeing you again and keep up the sick lucas.

9: Dope - Good seeing you again, your penguin is sick and your way too smart at this game.

9: Scythe - I finally got to play you!!! Lucas ditto TV was mad fun and your wolf is sick.

13: Overswarm - Thanks so much for the housing and great games in tournament! You really had me scared after that first game haha, I had to re-evaluate how I was approaching the match-up on the spot.

13: Vro - Good seeing you again, sad we didn't get to play any though.

17: Rizner - Good games, cool dude.

17: Juuschichi - You play too many characters haha, I had the exact same problem as you not too long enough, so hard to decide x.x.

25: BSL - GG's in pools

25: Burnsy - Fun lucas dittos, tether cancels the best. Pick up Link!!!!!

25: sneakytako - Whew, I was scared I was going to kill myself everystock playing you x.x, haha good seeing you man.

25: TravisD - Omg side-b.

25: Doctor X - Thanks so much for the housing and great tournament!!!! Pie crews was pretty much the best thing ever.

25: Shenanagans - GG's in pools.

Tmacc - Pikachu time!!!!! Let's train. Fun trip and good times as always.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
GGs to everyone I played! I was very out of it most of the tournament, but day 2 was really fun and the matches were entertaining to watch.

<3 everyone from Chicago (Oracle included in this for simplicity), always good to see you guys, looking forward to next time we get to hang!

Good seeing you again Reflex, I'm sad we didn't get to run through TMNT because you're too good and went too deep into every bracket. Regardless, good job on first!

Thanks for hosting and housing to Dr. X, OS, Trevor, and Mrs. OS! It is much appreciated.

StrongBad and Hylian: fun trip, as always. Was really fun getting to know you, Adam, I'm looking forward to our next road trip.

To everyone else I talked to and played: thanks for playing with me, and fun talking to you! Good luck with everything and hope to see you all soon :D

Time to actually practice this game and improve.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Practice your bowser ditto.

Just realized I didn't bowser ditto kirk. OHHHHH WELLLLL

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Super's Smashing Shoutouts

1: TheReflexWonder ($468) :ivysaur: :wario: - Thanks for letting me take that stock off you in friendlies. I won't quit the game out of disgust for myself now!
2: Oro? ($212) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :fox: - That ZSS was something else to watch - I was sad whenever I saw you run to a different character, 'cause she was straight sexy.
4: Best Riven NA (Vanz) ($51) :zerosuitsamus: :peach: :sheik: :metaknight: - Game 1 was super-close, should have stayed Ivy for Game 2. Real good games.
5: DSF ($17) :metaknight: - Nnngh, so close! I even felt that repeat performance against Riven, MK just so fast. You're doing good work, and those were great games.
7: Rat :wolf: - Solid friendlies all around. Maybe I should work on that 'Zard a little more...
7: Oracle :lucas: :rob:- Crews was super fun, but I'll never live down that SD. I really wish we could have played more, but chilling and drinking shakes was pretty hype too.
9: Scythe :wolf:- Thanks for the roflstomp in teams.
13: Overswarm :bowser:- SO SALTY ABOUT THAT TV FLICKER DEHYPE. You know what I mean.
13: Vro :ike: :ganondorf: :wario: - Phew, man, lucky gimps on my part aside, you got some mad skills, but you gotta relax a little in friendlies. I felt soooo accomplished when you tiptoed across the stage after taking a stock - you seemed to serious!
13: JT5565 - Good friendlies, but Sonic is trash, man.
13: Soul Pech :jigglypuff:- Charizard out of nowhere hype! I'm not sure where our games would have gone if I went Sonic, only that they would have been boring, and I might have killed myself.
17: Super :sonic: - Needs more Ivysaur, not Sonic. Sonic is garbage, lrn2toptier.
17: Juuschichi :gw: :sheik: :marth:- We gotta work harder, but work smarter more. Gotta get that advanced game knowledge.
17: LordHelmet :falcon:- Well, 17th isn't that bad, West MI. But we gotta do better than this at Big House, Lordy. After all, we are the Conductors of the Hype Train!
25: BSL :mario:- Big Sexy Ladies Hype!
25: Burnsy :lucas: :squirtle: - Squirtle so annoying to fight. All of the medium armor frames make for a long, annoying battle. But I guess he makes a solid Ivy counter...
25: Robjoe: Getting out of pools Hype!
25: Doctor X :wolf: :fox:- Blame TO fatigue. You'll be in Grand Finals at your next tournament. :yeahboi:
25: Shenanagans :pikachu:- Needs to play Ganon for SheGanonagans.

*POOLS CUTOFF*

33: ToastBread - FALLING ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME HYPE. Shoutouts to 5 Hour Energy.
33: Sophy - Yo man, I thought you were getting out of pools at least. Maybe you had a stacked one. Yeah, that must be it.
41: TonyTH - NOT LAST HYPE.

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
Time for...

Shenanagans' Super Special Shoutouts!

2: Oro? ($212) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :fox: I had a good time playing you in Pools, your Zero Suit is super fun to watch. Hopefully I'll get to play you again sometime.

3: Kirk ($85) :bowser: Thanks for stomping on me in Bracket, I really need to learn the boozer matchup. Fun games none the less.

5: Strong Bad ($17) :dk: :wario: Thanks for the friendlies, they were really fun.

9: Hylian :link2: It was cool talking to you/getting to play against you in Pools. I feel like I struggle in the link matchup and I got to learn a lot in our set.

13: Overswarm :bowser: BBBBBBBOOOWSER. Good to see you again and thanks for all the advice. Now we just need to replace the Bowser F smash sound effect with your BBBBOOOWSER scream and Bowser will start getting recognition as a good character.

13: JT5565 :sonic: YOOO It was awesome getting to meet you over this summer. Giant Jigs doubles was super hype (as was your gannon SD at the hotel). Hopefully i'll get to see you again during this school year.

13: Soul Pech :jigglypuff: WHY DID I HAVE TO PLAY THE COLUMBUS SLAYER IN ROUND 1 LOSERS! (btw i almost had a heart attack during game 1, that **** was too close) Anyways I had a blast at the tournament thanks to you. It was cool getting involved in the smash scene this summer and hopefully I'll be around to stay. We're going to need to do something this school year (possible Dayton Smashfest)? Anyways thanks for all the good times (both at Nerd Rage and throughout the summer).

17: Falcon's Fist :ivysaur: :falcon: Really cool getting to meet you this summer! Ill be sure to let you know when im in columbus area for a weekend. Anyways Giant Teams was super fun and needs to happen again (maybe as a side event lol).

17: Super :sonic: It was cool playing Friendlies with you. It was also cool talking with you as well. Maybe Ill get to see you again some time.
17: Rizner :zelda: Dude I told you I would win doubles and you could take singles why are you not #1? Anyways it was cool seeing you again and those were fun matches as always. Maybe Ill see you around Sometime.
17: Juuschichi :gw: :sheik: :marth: Dude! This summer was awesome, I'm so happy I got involved in the community by going to Alfred's that day (which I almost didnt lol). Thanks for all the advice these last few months I feel you have really helped me improve. You've been a great friend and w will need to meet up sometime. Thanks for all the awesome times and I will definatly be around.

17: DBSammy
DUDE I was so hype during your matches, I almost fell over after you beat Strong Bad in game 2 and again against Colten in game 3. This Tourny was awesome and you definatly helped make it that way. It was soo coll meeting you over the summer! The next time im in town I'll be sure to let you know. Also I heard that the Ass was Fat.

25: Burnsy :lucas: :squirtle: AZ whats up! It was cool talking to you, even though we didn't really get a chance to play. Hopefully I'll get to see you around.

25: sneakytako :wario: Good talking to you again, I'm kinda sad I didnt really get a chance to play you. Also nice work making a kid cry...

25: Doctor X :wolf: :fox: Nice work with a very successful NATIONAL tournament. I had a blast and I wish i could have spent day 2 there. It was nice talking with you again too, hopefully Ill see you around.

25: Shenanagans :pikachu: <-----total Scrub pick a better character. At least you made it out of pools though, Just to get beat by the guy who drove you down to cincy.

41: Fjolnir Im so glad you went to this. It was cool seeing you one last time before I went to Dayton. Hopefully I can meet up with you the next time im back In columbus

Additional Shoutouts!

Shoutouts to Super Giant Puff/Boozer Teams
Shoutouts to the Sex Bed at the motel
Shoutouts to JT/Juu teaming at the hotel (I couldnt breathe after the Gannon came out)
Shoutouts to walking a mile to a gas station for food
Shoutouts for said gas station being closed
Shoutouts to everyone I played at the tourny
and finally
Shoutouts to Project M finally getting the spotlight it deserves

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Shoutouts to myself for almost making Kirk fight me and for carrying [winning team here] in Pie Crews (eating Cherry Pie right now stay low on the totem pole nerdz)

Shoutouts to Naruto for making me believe.

Shoutouts to Strong__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SoulPech

Smash Master
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Bad

Rizner

Smash Ace
Great tournament - hope to see more in the future and might start traveling for these things. Had a good time with all my pool and bracket matches.Good stuff running back from pools to bracket, Dope. Hope to play dsf again but not get wrecked game 3, lol. Tako - don't sd :-\

But yeah, shout outs to everyone I met. Was good fun.

Will probably post more specific shout-outs soon

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i used mario against oro, and ike against DBSammy
change the :dk: to :dk2: and the :wario: to :warioc: pls.

Top Bottom