• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NESLIN II: New England Smash Lovin' In New-hampshire: ITS OFFICIAL! July 10th

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Same here Dx

I was amazed at how good everyone was. Or at least the people I played...
told you in the M2 boards lol; there's lots of good players in NE, and most of MA didn't even go as i understand... sorry i didn't make it guys. =(

herd the joke way too many times. lol, tho my Marth isnt that shabby in Melee :3
^^ this is true, though I didn't play him when I saw it, he got called away :(

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
told you in the M2 boards lol; there's lots of good players in NE, and most of MA didn't even go as i understand... sorry i didn't make it guys. =(
There's not a lot of good players in NE... we're pretty bad as a region.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Darc
Roman
Yedi
Me
Thorn
Banks
Dazwa
Irish (getting there)
Arc
Dave (though he hates it now)
Skler
Pine

All have numerous accomplishments and can beat relatively good players out of New England at this point.

Other players just have to step it up and go to more tournaments, the people I named are for the most part the people you will see travel the most.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Speaking of which though not the place to do it really

people going to Apex, can you contact me so I can see where people are staying, what time their arriving etc.

I want to register this weekend and I want to have a basic plan for when I do.

(401)330-7036

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Darc
Roman
Yedi
Me
Thorn
Banks
Dazwa
Irish (getting there)
Arc
Dave (though he hates it now)
Skler
Pine

All have numerous accomplishments and can beat relatively good players out of New England at this point.

Other players just have to step it up and go to more tournaments, the people I named are for the most part the people you will see travel the most.
lol are you kidding me?
I agree with your list Kevin, but I feel like other regions' lists would dwarf ours. 10-12 seems low to me.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
yea sorry there's no results thread, apparently the results didn't get saved. on the other hand dudutsai's remembering seems to be pretty accurate from what i remember.

i want to go to apex but its **** expensive. kevinM any ideas on how to make it less rediculously expensive?

Top Bottom