• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Community Combo Vid *COMPLETED* + shoe discussion + DDL

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yeah, I'm down on making the track.

I'll throw up an mp3 for it, if it's not selected it's cool.
just another song to put up on the myspace ;D
lol.

anyway, just one question.
I can make it with an actual game boy.................or just simulating blip bloop pulse channels with reason or something.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
*sigh* Well, that figures. I get sick for five days, then when I come back Neon isn't here anymore.:(

Can anyone else send my replays to xoxokev?

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
*sigh* Well, that figures. I get sick for five days, then when I come back Neon isn't here anymore.:(

Can anyone else send my replays to xoxokev?
I will, just send 'em anytime. I'm not gonna be busy for the rest of the week.
My Wii # is 1455-6595-9057-1519

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I can if I can get to my wii anytime soon.
I will, just send 'em anytime. I'm not gonna be busy for the rest of the week.
My Wii # is 1455-6595-9057-1519
Thanks I'll take either offer. I have to tell you my computer is stupid and it won't let me on at certain times. If both of you could leave your Wiis on @ 4:00-4:30 each day, I can try to register every day until it works (I'll post here when it does).
<-------My Wii # should be there.

P.S. You can blame my computer for the slow reply.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I bet this music will be pretty pimp, looking forward to the video because of it. FlatSoda, your music is awesome, don't let anyone tell you anything less.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Alrighty. Tomorrow I should be ready to receive your replays and hopefully sending them to xoxokev the same day.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm going to send 5 clips to fupoo for this. I have a combo video coming out within a week or so but the clips I'm sending him are exclusively for this thing
My brother has a replay of you winning.

By the way, xoxokev, you should add annotations at the top right of the video when it's showing certain Ness' fighting certain opponents since this is a Ness community video. That's if you still know whose replays are whose. An example would be this.

Xyro's Samus: The Green Lesbian: Returns

Of course we won't be calling our video anything like that. XD And won't be calling anyone trash. :p

xoxokev

Smash Lord
^I'm probably just going to be adding text to the actual video... it seems all the annotations made some peoples browsers crash

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm really not sure what stuff I've sent so far. :laugh:
I sent Neon a few good replays against some bad players offline, and I finally fight some good ones, and I'm not even sure if I sent those. I Dair stage spiked a Squirtle 10 seconds into one match, though.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
I'm really not sure what stuff I've sent so far. :laugh:
I sent Neon a few good replays against some bad players offline, and I finally fight some good ones, and I'm not even sure if I sent those. I Dair stage spiked a Squirtle 10 seconds into one match, though.
dair stage spiked? interesting... sourspot?

nvm i'll probably see it soon when i sift through all the replays :lick:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I had my back the ledge on the right side of Battlefield. Squirtle was on the ledge.
Yo-yo dsmash came back, knocked Squirtle into the stage, and he plummeted to his death.

Lol sorry, that was a typo. Down smash, not dair.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
xoxokev, I sent 5 replays to fupoo which he will then send to u soon. If you would like more clips just ask, I have a few more I can send. thanks fupoo 4 the help, this vid sounds like fun. I'll also post when my combo video is up. should be real soon! ^^

Uffe

Smash Hero
uffe ur bro's samus skerrs meh. he shouldn't get discouraged, he's real good
Oh, thanks! That'll mean a lot to him. But yeah, he has a video of your Ness fighting him. He loses by the way. I told him and he didn't believe me. He thought it was me, but I said, "I never use the Fuel look when I fight you. How many Ness' do you fight with a white cap? The chances of me ever using that color would be if I were in a FFA and my other two colors were being used." As you can see in my sig, the Fuel look is the third option I'd use. I have no idea why I shared this story with you, either. :laugh:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lololol @ kev's new avatar and sig.

I really do forget if I sent my replays against Crewster...

Shaky

Smash Ace
I have a lot of replays in my SD card, I can't tell which is which.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hope at least one of my highlights makes it in this...
You can always cut the clip short and only show the good parts so they don't look terrible. :bee:

xoxokev

Smash Lord
don't worry straked, i'm making sure that everyone that sends me a replay is going to be in the vid

....oh, and i just had the coolest dream last night. i dreamed that i was playing brawl, and ness could shoot horizontal pk fires in the air!

Uffe

Smash Hero
I say five minutes if that actually happens. Videos like this usually go past five minutes. I mean they're great to watch, but sometimes they're just too long. Also, xoxokev, it'd be cooler if Ness could aim PK Fire like Link's Boomerang.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
xoxo is the deadline 12:00A.M. tomorrow? Or something like 5:00P.M. :urg: Like..... when will you start making the vid?

EarthBound360 is trying to get his replays sent to me and then you.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
lol i probably have enough footage to make 3 sequels... but to answer your question FireKirby, i'll be accepting replays throughout all of tomorrow

and if you can't make it in time, just let me know

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I say five minutes if that actually happens. Videos like this usually go past five minutes. I mean they're great to watch, but sometimes they're just too long. Also, xoxokev, it'd be cooler if Ness could aim PK Fire like Link's Boomerang.
Or razor leaf.

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
Oh Snap! I totally forgot about this and the deadlines tomarrow. I'll try to get my replays in on time but don't worry about using them if I can't. XD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm actually a little embarassed at how bad I used to be, lol.
Most of those replays are from back when I didn't know what I was doing.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm actually a little embarassed at how bad I used to be, lol.
Most of those replays are from back when I didn't know what I was doing.
Poor you. :( Yeah, I feel like that, too. There are only some happy moments for me, though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks for the sympathy. :ike:

:(

I think my Ness is at his best right now, and I can only get better. If we ever do another one of these, my replays are gonna be great. Only one of mine that will probably make it in is the Caz Combo because it deserves it's own section + the dsmash stage spike at less than 10% on Squirtle.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
yea half the videos I had were from 2008 still, and they're when I was still getting better with ness.

Top Bottom