• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness doubles team ideas

HM04

Smash Rookie
Who do you guys think works well with Ness? I won a local tournament with my partner playing Marth, but that might have just been because our opponents didn't SDI PKFire properly. What have you guys tried?

HM04

Smash Rookie
Pk Flash is insane in doubles so far that I've played. It's so much fun to play with a Marth who lets you just use it on him and the enemies and he counters last second.

Fish&Herbs19

Smash Journeyman
How does PK Fire work and what are the requirements for one to get hit out of PK Fire and launched away?

I wanna try a Jigglypuff & Ness team and see how that works because using PK Fire to set up into a Rest seems really cool.

Also, Ness & Toon Link has generally worked out very well for me because they control the stage from different angles with their projectiles

Aio Project

Smash Rookie
i think that marth ness is actually a really good combo. ness can control the ground with pk fire and can get kills with fsmash and bair where marth can just run in and fair people into nesses jank. i play doubles with a ness main and thats what we do so ya

silkys

Smash Cadet
My friend and I play Ness & DK. It's a little bit awkward because he's a lot more prone to walking into PKFs but the PK Flash game after DK does all that damage is incredible.

Top Bottom