• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! NO POSTS,PLZ!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Xyro... Samus is trash versus Ness. Prove me wrong.

WHAT NOW

(Next time if you want to play people on Smashboards why not use the Friend Finder or make a friendly topic?)
That's why Xyro ***** most of the Ness' here. Heck, the only Ness player I've had trouble with is Earthbound360. Everyone other Ness player? Pfft. Xyro's name is fitting, because he has razor-sharp skills. Think you're good? Prove it. That's what Xyro was doing.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Everyone other Ness player? Pfft.

I hope you dont mean me :( Yours was the first Samus I ever fought and I got a lot better.
also lag screws up pkt a lot.

too bad i missed this, although im sure i wouldnt have done too good. Ive seen his videos.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
^^^
Cept for maybe me lol. I wish he played me.

And lets face it. Most of the good Ness players dont play Wifi. Ademisk, Levitas, Sage, they all stick to live matches.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
^^^
Cept for maybe me lol. I wish he played me.

And lets face it. Most of the good Ness players dont play Wifi. Ademisk, Levitas, Sage, they all stick to live matches.
You forgot me... I just played because I thought it was funny. And Xyro doesn't believe Ness is trash against samus. It was so they can learn some things to do against Ness in tourneys. Or the style of Ness.

They know that wifi is joke and you can't prove stuff there.

Now listen to Xyro and let's stop posting here.

That's why Xyro ***** most of the Ness' here. Heck, the only Ness player I've had trouble with is Earthbound360. Everyone other Ness player? Pfft. Xyro's name is fitting, because he has razor-sharp skills. Think you're good? Prove it. That's what Xyro was doing.
This is not what Xyro was trying to prove at all. You should of PM'd Xyro about it before making a statement that may cause people to attack Xyro...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I hope you dont mean me :( Yours was the first Samus I ever fought and I got a lot better.
also lag screws up pkt a lot.
I'm trying to look tough, PKSkyler. Don't worry. I wrote in Tudor's shoutout about how I brawled with a number of Samus players, and I only struggled with two. Then, someone who mains Lucas, but has Samus as an alternative, saw my shoutout to Tudor and thought I was saying that those other Samus players I fought weren't a challenge. This would include him, since I mentioned his name as well. So he's been pestering me, since I brawled with his Samus just one round. I won that round, but I didn't continue after that.

<content redacted>

Either you don't play on Wi-Fi much, your connection is terrible, or you're just not very good at recovering on Wi-Fi. My brother mains Ness, so I see his Ness whenever he's doing any match on Wi-Fi. My brother returns to the stage at least 95% of the time, even if he needs to use his PK Thunder to get him to return to the stage. I don't have to main Ness or have him as an alternative to be familiar with him. I've played as Ness just for the heck of it. Also, it's possible to perfect shield, even online. It's not as easy, but I've done it, especially when I was running toward Snake while he was using his Nikita. I'd run in there and perfect shield. It'd make that nice metallic clanking noise.

<content redacted>

You're not kidding about what you say. However, Samus is the second slowest in falling speed, Jigglypuff being the first. So, I guess it's Jigglypuff who "has the stupidest falling speed in the entire game." Really, use your PK Thunder, and it only takes one hit to stop it. Ness, if he wants to, will have to use his PK Thunder again, but by the time he does that, Samus will be lower to the stage.

<content redacted>

Practicality outweighs theory.

<content redacted>

It's the "******** logic" that took down some of the Ness players on this Ness Character Chat forum.

<content redacted>

Because, he abided by the rules? Hence, "The mods are watching closely." Come now, Gimpyfish f-smashed the other two. No one is going to ban Xyro77. He's too well-known as the green Samus player since the Melee days, and is also known for trashing-talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masky

Smash Master
you basically just separated my post into 6 parts and agreed with every part separately except for pointing out minor mistakes I made that don't affect my point (except for the last quote which was a genuine question)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
you basically just separated my post into 6 parts and agreed with every part separately except for pointing out minor mistakes I made that don't affect my point (except for the last quote which was a genuine question)
Like, the part where you do horribly at returning on Wi-Fi, while other some of the other Ness players have no problem returning? Or like how I disproved what you said about Samus' fall speed being "has the stupidest falling speed in the entire game"? (How can stupidity be applied to falling speed anyway? That's like saying that white tastes sour, or that apples with an unpleasant taste, taste false.)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Stop arguing noobs. You're both making idiots of yourselves.

Wifi means nothing. All that counts for anything are tournament and money matches.

lolz at "I can perfect shield Snake's Nikita Missiles."

Someone lock this already.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
WiFi gives you a general insight of how certain attacks fare in certain situations. It is far from the best thing (offline), but it's not completely useless, and I believe that was Xyro's goal.

Besides, you can't just play five good _____ players who live right next to you, unless you really know that many.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Stop arguing noobs. You're both making idiots of yourselves.

Wifi means nothing. All that counts for anything are tournament and money matches.

lolz at "I can perfect shield Snake's Nikita Missiles."

Someone lock this already.
I guess it makes you feel tough to call people who are arguing, "noobs," and "idiots," as well as laughing about me perfect shielding Nikitas in horrible lag. Real mature.

Masky

Smash Master
Wait... you're serious about the perfect shielding nikitas thing, aren't you? :laugh:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I can do that too. It's an important factor in the Snake matchup for every character.

Wifi sucks balls

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Wait... you're serious about the perfect shielding nikitas thing, aren't you? :laugh:
No, I'm joking. Let's all have a good laugh. You're going to tell me, "Nikitas are slow, so big deal." That's fine. I wasn't being slow when I purposely ran toward it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dear god. i wasnt gonna come back but i guess i need to clear things up.

1. I make these threads in each char boards so that i can SLIGHTLY learn different styles/matchups/ create new mindgames for the matchup so that when i face character XYZ in tourney ill be able to know a little bit about them ahead of time.

2. The title is so arrogant because it works....after all, your here posting. If you talk to me thru PMs/AIM/email/phone you would know im a pretty decent person. But of course, you assume otherwise.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol Im not arguing or doubting your good person-ness, but I seriously just want to maybe play you sometime. I need to play more good Samuses. I only play Dryn but he hardly plays me. Why Dryn? Ur not still mad are you? :(

And now now children, lets play nice :)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I mean a Samus mainer _Clint lol. You use so many characters I lose track of who you use sometimes (and I have a lot of friends who do this as well lol)
Man are you always TRYING to make me feel bad!? :crying:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Lol Im not arguing or doubting your good person-ness, but I seriously just want to maybe play you sometime. I need to play more good Samuses. I only play Dryn but he hardly plays me. Why Dryn? Ur not still mad are you? :(

And now now children, lets play nice :)
I don't play against you anymore because I don't have you on my Brawl Friend Code anymore. Besides, I only won one match against you. You're better off fighting better Samus' than me. I'm not a very good Samus player.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
You only won one match against me because you hardly ever play me lol. You said you wre quitting Wifi for a while so you didnt play me then, then school started and I lost lotsa Brawl time, then we finally got oever those obstacles and played for once in a long time. THEN you beat me. Our matches are often quite close also.

And y did u delete me? If you dont wanna play me anymore at all, just tell me. I'll delete you also (Cuz I need room for more friends).

Uffe

Smash Hero
I call homo.

Wow, people are taking this way too srsly. It's Brawl. On WiFi.

No

I'll go get some popcorn now.
If you played me on wifi or in real life, I'd go under the tag name Homo because of this! :laugh: To make things funnier, if it were recorded, people would laugh at my tag.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
C. Falcon's up-b is clearly ****. He even says yes and fiery ejaculate comes out of his *****. Does this mean C. Falcon is bisexual, likes bestiality, and ****** little children? Yes, but it's okay. He's Captain ****ing Falcon and he has his Falcon Punch.

Uffe

Smash Hero
C. Falcon's up-b is clearly ****. He even says yes and fiery ejaculate comes out of his *****. Does this mean C. Falcon is bisexual, likes bestiality, and ****** little children? Yes, but it's okay. He's Captain ****ing Falcon and he has his Falcon Punch.
This is so much win! What about Ganondorf? :laugh:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
He has an electricity fetish. He had an abusive S and M relationship with Pikachu and Pichu, but one day he got too rough and Pichu died.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Awesome im putting that in my sig

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I remember having an awesome quote for thesage in my sig before, and then I had to get rid of it or something... maybe I replaced with something else

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
O rlly? I forgot about that...

I think somebody posted a haiku about how eb360 was emo and you sigged that.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The only reason I play brawl is because Ness is in it.

I would probably have gone with Mario in melee otherwise. Now I don't play him at all though.

EDMartyr

Smash Cadet
The only reason I still play Brawl is because of Ness as well.

Whenever I take a couple days off of playing Brawl I'll get a mental image of PK Thunder and I'll have to go and get my fix.

PKT is a drug. It's a swirling, looping, beautiful and destructive piece of art...

I've also noticed that I improve a hell of a lot when given these small breaks...which I find odd...

Uffe

Smash Hero

Whenever I take a couple days off of playing Brawl I'll get a mental image of PK Thunder and I'll have to go and get my fix.

PKT is a drug. It's a swirling, looping, beautiful and destructive piece of art...

I've also noticed that I improve a hell of a lot when given these small breaks...which I find odd...
That could possibly be because you've taken time to reflect on what you did and how you did it and other stuff. I don't know. The thing is is that taking a break and going back for more seems to help.

Gaussis

Smash Ace

I can compare to you. However, there is stuff I forget too. For example, I almost forget how I chain my attacks together (I have a certain rhythm to attacking and I play horrible without that rhythm). PKT is something I can get rusty but never fully forget. I do forget however, the timing to certain things (also related to my rhythm).

Note: Why are we still posting here, lol?

Note 2: Nvm

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Someone find this dude tell him to come back here and play me i'll 2/1 or 2/0 him...Sig it haha but really i'll own him if he gets back here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom