• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness/Lucas combo vid trailer

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
It seems to me that "combo" vids are gonna be harder in Brawl since the "combo" itself has been nerfed in favor of more controlled gameplay. Just wondering if it's in bad taste to make a (combo) video that centers primarily around PKT/2 mindgames and such?(because that's what i'm working on). Sorry if it seems like i stealing spotlight from OP, but didn't think this questioned deserved its own thread...and it is technically on topic.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
I mean, there were definitely combos in the vid I just showed... you could make a vid revolving around PKT2 though.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
Smashwiki difines "combo" as: A combo is a sequence of attacks that is guaranteed (or very likely) to occur if the first attack hits the enemy.

most of what was shown there could have been easily gotten out of with proper DIing(or airdodging), and even those that weren't were usually only two moves strung together(see PKFire). Very few true combos were in the vid that were more than a few moves long, not like in the old melee ones where it was possible to have (nearly)inescapable 12 hit 0%-kill combos.

Top Bottom