• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness/Lucas normal air jumps?

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Hello. I was just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to get Ness or Lucas to air jump properly? I want them to jump normally, and not fly up to the sky. Is this possible?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
PSA (project smash attacks)

drogoth232

Smash Lord
PSA (project smash attacks)
I wasn't aware that psa was a person >.> when someone's asking for help, try being specific in your responses

But in regards to your question, I have no clue. I doubt pm has done it so you're probably on your own.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I wasn't aware that psa was a person >.> when someone's asking for help, try being specific in your responses

But in regards to your question, I have no clue. I doubt pm has done it so you're probably on your own.
Don't be dense. OP asked if it was possible and I provided the answer: PSA.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
In this type of scenario, my answer is still valid. It simply isn't answering all of their question.
At least it's better than sending them off empty handed, considering nobody has done what OP is describing.

Also, I guess I snapped a bit too quick with that last reply.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
In this type of scenario, my answer is still valid. It simply isn't answering all of their question.
At least it's better than sending them off empty handed, considering nobody has done what OP is describing.

Also, I guess I snapped a bit too quick with that last reply.
Whether or not it's valid doesn't really help. It's like if someone asks why the sky is blue and someone else says that the grass is green lol. That's great, but it doesn't get the person anywhere. Know what I mean?

And we all were left empty handed at one point or another. It's how we learn. Especially in this case where no one I know has messed with the mother reps jumps.

Don't worry about It. We all have off days.

Last edited:

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Guys, guys! lol I guess I should have expressed my question better. I did ask if anyone has done it, but I also wanted to know how, and so Xermo has given an answer: PSA. Now Xermo, do you know HOW in PSA is this done? If not, then I await another answer! :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom