• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness mainers, I need your help!

Bartolon

Smash Lord
My combo vid will come out in like 1-2 months probably.
And I need a name for my combo video. And some music.
I hope you guys can help me with think of a name and music.

Thanks in advance. You will come in the credits for sure :3
(Whole the ness boards come in my credits already but still XDDD)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Magnetic flash-fire....

Either that or something else.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
lol seriously? i think i may be thinking of a different song, but the one i'm thinking of when you mention that song is hilarious in comparison...

go with random popular song... that'll do. just not that one that goes "tonights gonna be a good night" over and over again, cause i hate that one.

Uffe

Smash Hero
i like techno,trance,hardstyle music for a combo video what kind of music you like?
Oh gosh, yes! Dude, you have great taste in music! If anybody tells you otherwise, don't listen to them! O__O Anyway, I'll post a few things that might pique Bartolon's interest. And maybe Smash64's as well.

I'm not sure what genre this is. It could be Electro, I don't know.
Boys Noize - Lava Lava

Acid Trance

Union Jack - Red Herring This might be a little dark or too eerie for a Ness video.

Happy Hardcore
Plus System - This is How We Do It This might be the style you're looking for. It's really cheesy, but gives you this euphoria. They used Happy Hardcore in this video.
Ian van Dahl - Inspiration (Re-Con Remix) I guess this group went from Uplifting Trance to Happy Hardcore. Still a pretty cool song. It gives me goose bumps.

Hardcore
K-Complex - Outta Control At least I think he does Hardcore. That or Freeform Hardcore. I don't listen to this genre to be honest, but it does sound pretty good if you're into heavy stuff like this.

Hard Trance
Dumonde - Human This one has pretty good lyrics. Not really singing, just speaking words. Still a pretty good song if I do say so myself. It could make sense for a Ness video if you think about it. ;)
Underworld - Born Slippy (Yves Deruyter Remix) I love this particular remix. The original is good, too, but calmer than this one.
Alphazone - Flashback PK Flash!

Hardstyle
Blutonium Boy - Resistance is Futile Now this is amazing. You've got people wavedashing left and right in that video. Nah, it's really the Melbourne Shuffle. XD My brother has some of these songs, but not all of them. If you have any friends that can provide you with this stuff, that'd be great. I'd think you guys would, too, because I'm assuming the Netherlands and Europe are pretty heavy on this type of music. I could be wrong, though. I used to chat with a girl from England who despised this music.
Blutonium Boy - Brainshooter (Club Mix) This one is no doubt waaay too good. I'm not sure if this is different than the original, though.

RogueThunder

Smash Rookie
Indestructible by disturbed, just wanted to throw it out there
Still fly by The Devil Wears Prada
Idk maybe Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen
w/e just no rap plz, terrible combo vid music

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Magnetic flash-fire....

Either that or something else.
hmm no sorry =/ I was more thinking about something with PK.:)

Whoo! Okay, what genres are you looking for?
No idea.. Maybe trance, hardstyle, happy hardcore

i like techno,trance,hardstyle music for a combo video what kind of music you like?
Thx for the genres :D I don't really know what I like though =/

Song: The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Title: Homesick Wanderer
Hmm the song is too slow imo. Nah the title isn't my thing, thx though ;)

I'm not sure what genre this is. It could be Electro, I don't know.
Boys Noize - Lava Lava
Pretty nice :)

Ian van Dahl - Inspiration (Re-Con Remix) I guess this group went from Uplifting Trance to Happy Hardcore. Still a pretty cool song. It gives me goose bumps.
It's the song from the german combo vid xD
I pass that one =P Nice song though :)

Hardcore
K-Complex - Outta Control At least I think he does Hardcore. That or Freeform Hardcore. I don't listen to this genre to be honest, but it does sound pretty good if you're into heavy stuff like this.
You have some great taste for sure Uffe!
But I don't know. I think it doesn't suit my combo video. idk yet =/

^thx for the advice ^_^

Indestructible by disturbed, just wanted to throw it out there
Still fly by The Devil Wears Prada
Idk maybe Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen
Sorry I don't like that music that much :(

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Oto No Ishi. If you can't find it anywhere, PM me. I'll see what I can do to help you out ;)

It's an album of Hardstyle Earthbound remixes. Absolutely glorious.

Uffe

Smash Hero
It's the song from the german combo vid xD
I pass that one =P Nice song though :)
Shh! Use it anyway. ;) XD I'll try to post more up if I find anything else. For the most part, a style like Happy Hardcore would probably be the best to go with if you ask me. I think AvariceX used Trance for his combo video. I don't know. Maybe some Chiptune like in xoxokev's Ness community video. I'll just go look around more and see if I can find something cool.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
How about pk magnetic flash-fire? I say putting pk in it makes it less interresting , but go with what you want...

PK Wtf? If it's mindboggling
PSIGUY/PSIKICK/PSIthe/PSIchotic/PSI KO.

I like PSI KO... but my first one I may use if I ever make my own...

RogueThunder

Smash Rookie
ok, ok, pk something thats a start, but help us out here are you looking for a pk pun, pk fury, or pk awesome? What genenre are we goin for here?

LLeer

Smash Rookie
"This **** will **** you up" by Combichrist. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htM3LhX27mc)
Or, alternatively; "Happy ****ing Birthday".

..Unless you mind the language.
Haha, lots of naughty words. Why don't you name it "PK ****-you-up"? :laugh:

I dunno man, I'm sure it'll be fantastic no matter what you choose. Can't wait to see it.

StarLight

Smash Apprentice
As much as I hate to promote Tiesto, I've always thought this would be good for a combo vid:

Destination Sunshine

I've got more to recommend, just need to get to my laptop. Some harder trance or hardcore are probably in order.

edit: xd: badass track! The opening would especially fit for something like this.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
As much as I hate to promote Tiesto, I've always thought this would be good for a combo vid:

Destination Sunshine

I've got more to recommend, just need to get to my laptop. Some harder trance or hardcore are probably in order.

edit: xd: badass track! The opening would especially fit for something like this.
That song is great! I think I will use that one too :D

Now I only need a name :ohwell:

@all the others: Thx for your help guys! I only need a name now.

I was thinking about something with PK fire..

<33 all you ness mains xD

EF Aqua

Smash Rookie
Out in a month or two, then surely you'll have plenty of time to include some footage from the inevitable dittos we will be playing next month, no? Looking forward to see how good your Ness is.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
One day when I make my final Ness video, I'd love to name it Ω... or if another community vid came by, i'd suggest Ω like the bees knees.

Also, anything involving Psychokinesis is very welcome.

Uffe

Smash Hero
*ties FuPoo to a mast* Where are you guys going off to? Especially Guassis, Earthbound360 and ViceGrip!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
*ties FuPoo to a mast* Where are you guys going off to? Especially Guassis, Earthbound360 and ViceGrip!
this!!!

10ofthese

all of the old(er) ness mains just vanished!!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well, to be honest, not much is going on. But I miss my friends. :( There are too many of you to name.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
I see.

I don't remember if I mentioned that my Wii broke late May, so I haven't had a chance to play Brawl as freely as much. But when I head down to my friends house, believe you me that I'm still playing as Ness. I tried playing on WI-FI when I was there... and I couldn't get used to the button input lag ;___;

But I'm still here believe me... just with a broken Wii ._.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Ok... Fix yo' wii!! Send it in to nintendo or something. Smashing it with a hammer is another (terrible) solution.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I see.

I don't remember if I mentioned that my Wii broke late May, so I haven't had a chance to play Brawl as freely as much. But when I head down to my friends house, believe you me that I'm still playing as Ness. I tried playing on WI-FI when I was there... and I couldn't get used to the button input lag ;___;

But I'm still here believe me... just with a broken Wii ._.
OMG! I had the same problem. I got stomped by this one dude who was predictable! I couldn't do a thing about it. :(

Uffe

Smash Hero
I would have used that one. That one is one of my favorites, but it's pretty mellow.

Top Bottom