• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness on Super Smash Bros for Wii U (site updated)

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Given Fire Emblem has one new stage and one returning stage, it seems like the Wii U version won't have the same problem as the 3DS where the only stage for a series is a past stage. Magicant could be a shared stage, or there could be a whole other Mother stage :4ness:

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
Double Post
I want something bright and colorful for a Earthbound stage. Not... New Pork City or Fourside. Come on Earthbound is a trippy game, let us trip Sakurai.

Wario and Falco are also on the site too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Ness looks great in HD, as expected.

Onett is back I guess. I won't lie though, I'm going to be a bit salty if the 3DS version is the only one getting Magicant. It would just look too good in HD to pass up!

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Damn, he is looking great in HD.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Just noticed on his yoyo, it says "Super Nintendo 2014"

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Love the HD images of Ness! Already got one of them set as my avatar until Bowser Jr. arrives on the site.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
OMG Ness in HD. So beautiful. I just want a Gamecube controller, been playing Smash 3DS all day and my hands hurt. Can't use Ness to the fullest yet.

tyrannosaurusrik

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-4352-0712
Ness looks way more adorable in this game! I am excited to play him on the high definition screen. The image of Jeff and Ness is beyond adorable. They're like best buds.

Also, I am pretty okay with Onett coming back. It will be interesting to see how they transform that into an Omega Form. Probably just going to make the Drug Store building bigger, and just fight on that with more a glimpse to Onett in the background. I would be glad if they bring Magicant to Wii U because it is beautiful. But it would be awesome to get a whole new stage. Imagine if they made the stage based on Giyga's battle. That would definitely not be rated E10+.

tttt

Smash Cadet
I could imagine Lucas looking so good in HD. :(

I'm loving Ness on the 3ds but I am extra excited to see him on the Wii U in all of his glory.

Top Bottom