• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness' Outfits

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday I was playing around with the colors and the game started with me as Veggie Ness (because I was playing a FFA with another Ness who wanted to use the regular colors). Needless to say, I was not used to it and suicided, thinking I was the other Ness. It was very confusing when we were launched simultaneously in the same direction.

Maybe I'll be Bumblebee more.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I play Abercrombie Ness(Red sleeves and White body)_

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Hoo hah I like a lot of them really, but my favorite is White/Fuel Ness.

White
Black
Yellow
Blue
Green
Red

In that order.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I use that to my advantage. See, nobody can stand looking at Veggie Ness so they get distracted, and I get free hits off.

It's a similar strategy to not showering before a tourny. People get distracted by the smell and you get free fsmashes.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I've noticed lately that whenever I'm in Ness dittos, I never see another blue color.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
I usually don't care about the colour, so I use Classic Ness a lot. 2nd favourite is Saturn Ness.

Top Bottom