• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Power Rankings ~Looking for management~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
We used a hacked Wii, Smash 64 is out in Japan but not in the US.

I use Ness as a main in all three games too. But I didn't use Ness this time in 64 for the reasons I said.

Levitas

the moon
So sage just told me he'd like for someone else to control this thread. It's currently mine (MWUAHAHAHA), and PM me if you're interested in taking it over.

EDIT: note that I'm looking for people who've been around and really know what's up.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Levitas, im on semi-often. If you dont find someone more known/competant, id be glad to help run things for you.

smash64

Smash Champion
sucks that im still not in the power rankings =( its prob cuz i use snake when i have a hardtime agaisnt other characters that ness cant handle but oh well =/

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Actually, it prolly has more to do with the fact that this list hasn't been updated in a while...

I think a few people on the rankings use secondaries, too.

Levitas

the moon
Don't question sage, or I'll have to start infracting him for spam. uh... I mean more people should volunteer to manage this (sage is making me be stupid picky for good reason) or I'm gonna let it die.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, it should.

I'm still waiting for someone to take my spot at #10, but no one has yet. ):< I don't really deserve to be there. Honestly.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
...this thread should be combined with PKSyler's tourney results thread... just sayin'
...this would be good, and a little more practical....right now we have a list based on tourney results, as well as other factors, but if we bought it to my list and based it MOSTLY on tourney results(like ankoku's list) then we'd have a different list.

Yeah, it should.

I'm still waiting for someone to take my spot at #10, but no one has yet. ):< I don't really deserve to be there. Honestly.
same here. the only reason im even there is because no one (good) plays Ness. I havent even been to a tourney in like 2 months

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
honestly? I beat decent snakes all the time with my Ness.
I wish i could be up here =[
i also am one of the biggest Earthbound fans ever tambien :D

argh i'll make it here one day!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Don't question sage, or I'll have to start infracting him for spam. uh... I mean more people should volunteer to manage this (sage is making me be stupid picky for good reason) or I'm gonna let it die.
Hey guess what guys... He did infract me for spamming in my own topic lmao. Well it's his now but you know what I mean...

Also, the reason I want this seperate from tournament results is that tournament results do not necessarily correlate how good you are. If I just kept uploading the tournaments where I beat people at my school, that wouldn't really give that much clout. It matters where and against who you win.

I hope that made sense.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It makes sense sage

Too bad I'm never gonna rise up in these rankings if I keep getting hard pools and not advancing... ( had the same two MKs and same Snake that beat me the last two tournaments... ;_; )

Protein

Smash Apprentice
Also, the reason I want this seperate from tournament results is that tournament results do not necessarily correlate how good you are. If I just kept uploading the tournaments where I beat people at my school, that wouldn't really give that much clout. It matters where and against who you win.
right, and the brawl tournaments I hit up have good named players, but we never seem to upload them anywhere.
so whatever.

whoever picks this up, I said I vouch for smash64, he should definitely be on here.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I've made it out of pools twice and placed 25th then 17th in two tourneys within 2 months of each other (also my first two). I live in illinois and i used the name Eagle at the MK v. Itachi Clash of Brokenness on 3/28/09 and Play N Trade V on 5/16/09. can i plz be on here? i can play Dajay at the next tourney i see him at and we can (attempt to) record the results to show. Just so you know, both tourneys are listed here in the tourney results section. although the first one doesn't show my character, i only used ness for both.

Uffe

Smash Hero
It makes sense sage

Too bad I'm never gonna rise up in these rankings if I keep getting hard pools and not advancing... ( had the same two MKs and same Snake that beat me the last two tournaments... ;_; )
Find a Snake main, focus on that particular character and get a bunch of matches out of it. You'll eventually know how to deal with Snake, I'm sure. Or you could ask ViceGrip for some tips. I don't think he finds Snake that tough to fight.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Not to be a pessimist, but how do you not find Snake tough to fight with Ness? X_x

smash64

Smash Champion
if im the only Ness in the Midwest then why are these ppl in the midwest list lmao

1. Protein (KFC)
2. Timotee (Colorado)
3. Neomagic (Iowa)
4. Dajayman (Illinois)

anyways i would love to prove it but i havent recorded any videos of me playing but i will at the Midwest championships which is jun 20th wish me luck becuase ill be representing Ness!

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I'm posting these right but here goes:

Tulsa - Street Fighter IV, SSBB, SC4 at TCC Metro $250+ by TnT - 06/06/09
TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

SSBB

1: Zeton - KS ($201.00)
2: Bwett - TX ($100.50)
3: Clel - KS ($35.50)
4: Affinity
5: Dphat
5: Gimp Hand
7: Nynja
7: FK
9: Jordan Wright FireKirby7
9: The Real Inferno
9: Typ Ex
9: Holms
13: X A
13: Kpeezy
13: Lucario
13: Afro
17: Dosha
17: Bees
17: Lain
17: GMO
17: 999%
17: Preston Evil
17: Lionheart
17: Brad Pure
25: Hawk
25: Trevor Phillips
25: Rey KA
25: James Lilburn
25: Hugs
25: NinjaFeet
25: Degyn Sefer
25: Dustin Danley
33: KETU
33: Rebecca Flynn
33: Gimpy
33: Zack
33: Ruben Perez
33: Chivas Fain
33: Josh Cox
33: Ian Hoagland
33: Tracy Mahan

It was my first ever video game tournament. Why did I sign up as my real name. :mad:
Throughout the tournament, I used Ness, Lucas, and Luigi.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
if im the only Ness in the Midwest then why are these ppl in the midwest list lmao

1. Protein (KFC)
2. Timotee (Colorado)
3. Neomagic (Iowa)
4. Dajayman (Illinois)

anyways i would love to prove it but i havent recorded any videos of me playing but i will at the Midwest championships which is jun 20th wish me luck becuase ill be representing Ness!
yeah... i've beaten dajay twice (one in a MM, one in pools) at the tourneys i've seen him at... other than that, i haven't played any of them, so i don't really know.

Midwest championships? .... I can't find em on the tourney listing, but it's probably not in IL, which means i can't go... dang my inability to go random places at will! I wish i could go to see your ness as well as some of the others', but i can't really

EDIT: there's a tourney in Chicago (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235947&highlight=clash) coming up on the 27th. If you (as in ness mains in the midwest) don't mind, you (" ") could come to chicago and we'll have a... Ness off (definitely needs a better phrase for nesses battling each other for glory)

EDIT2: the first guy in the midwest is from kentucky fried chicken (kfc)? that's awesome!!!

Those people are lies.
Edit:------------------okay------------------------ I've played dajay and beaten him (although I'm hoping to get at least one match recorded sometime soon as proof), but i'm not up there. I would assume smash64 isn't bad either because he's going through all of this trouble to say so...

Edit:--------------------------------------------------maybe okay-------------------------------------------

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I was joking when I said they were lies.

There is need for new management cuz I created this thread, but then I stopped playing and keeping up with vbrawl a while ago. I only play melee and brawl+ now.

smash64

Smash Champion
yeah... i've beaten dajay twice (one in a MM, one in pools) at the tourneys i've seen him at... other than that, i haven't played any of them, so i don't really know.

Midwest championships? .... I can't find em on the tourney listing, but it's probably not in IL, which means i can't go... dang my inability to go random places at will! I wish i could go to see your ness as well as some of the others', but i can't really

EDIT: there's a tourney in Chicago (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235947&highlight=clash) coming up on the 27th. If you (as in ness mains in the midwest) don't mind, you (" ") could come to chicago and we'll have a... Ness off (definitely needs a better phrase for nesses battling each other for glory)

EDIT2: the first guy in the midwest is from kentucky fried chicken (kfc)? that's awesome!!!

Edit:------------------okay------------------------ I've played dajay and beaten him (although I'm hoping to get at least one match recorded sometime soon as proof), but i'm not up there. I would assume smash64 isn't bad either because he's going through all of this trouble to say so...

Edit:--------------------------------------------------maybe okay-------------------------------------------
how could you not seen it? its on the Midwest forum here is the link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235197 also im in to top 10 best players in Ohio just letting you guys know :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
how could you not seen it? its on the Midwest forum here is the link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235197 also im in to top 10 best players in Ohio just letting you guys know :p
That tourney is nearly 6 hours away from where I live! I'm doubting anyone I know would be able to give me a ride if it's that far away... It's a shame, cause I was actually thinking of going.

Good job on the tourney firekirby, although there is a thread on the ness boards for tournament results for you to post that on.

smash64

Smash Champion
I was joking when I said they were lies.

There is need for new management cuz I created this thread, but then I stopped playing and keeping up with vbrawl a while ago. I only play melee and brawl+ now.
.....so why you stop playing Normal brawl again?

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if I'm posting these right but here goes:

Tulsa - Street Fighter IV, SSBB, SC4 at TCC Metro $250+ by TnT - 06/06/09
TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

SSBB

1: Zeton - KS ($201.00)
2: Bwett - TX ($100.50)
3: Clel - KS ($35.50)
4: Affinity
5: Dphat
5: Gimp Hand
7: Nynja
7: FK
9: Jordan Wright FireKirby7
9: The Real Inferno
9: Typ Ex
9: Holms
13: X A
13: Kpeezy
13: Lucario
13: Afro
17: Dosha
17: Bees
17: Lain
17: GMO
17: 999%
17: Preston Evil
17: Lionheart
17: Brad Pure
25: Hawk
25: Trevor Phillips
25: Rey KA
25: James Lilburn
25: Hugs
25: NinjaFeet
25: Degyn Sefer
25: Dustin Danley
33: KETU
33: Rebecca Flynn
33: Gimpy
33: Zack
33: Ruben Perez
33: Chivas Fain
33: Josh Cox
33: Ian Hoagland
33: Tracy Mahan

It was my first ever video game tournament. Why did I sign up as my real name. :mad:
Throughout the tournament, I used Ness, Lucas, and Luigi.
Hey firekirby this is nynja... Good **** at the tourney man! You got the best ness ive played since i played vicegrip at wgf a while back. Keep it up man. If you stayed ness you may have won. Skills kid, keep it up. FireK is the midwest ness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom