• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
I've been seeking some experience in the Lucario Vs Ness matchup for a while. Would any of you be willing to add me to the skype group? Skype name is smbmaster99

BlazikenGod

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBlazikenGod
3DS FC
4270-2333-8179
I'd be down for joining. I main Villager and Ness.
Skype name's blazikengod

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
I feel inclined to agree, as both have ways to deal with the other =P May I join the skype group though? I hardly ever play against Ness and the few Ness players I've fought are either godlike or not very good :v It's hard to learn the matchup for yourself when that's your experiences against a certain character =P Or is the skype group reserved for Ness mains only?

Last edited:

XRUMMOR

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZeR0_Skill
The ness skype group is for understanding the matchup vs other characters, not just for ness mains. Also, I would love to add u on skype: XRUMMOR. We will exchange our NNID

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I apologize, as I no longer mod the Skype group. If anyone else wants to step in they may. Otherwise, a new group may need to be formed. I'll leave this thread open for a few days for people to discuss. After that, I'll close it or redirect this thread to the new one (if someone wants to make one).

Thank you guys.

Hath

Smash Rookie
NNID
Trollburger
Yo Yink, I'm not exactly sure the group needs much moderation. If it's getting spammed, you simply leave it at that time or just go into Do Not Disturb. Anyways, I could possibly host it. So... uh, anybody who is still looking to join one, add me on Skype:
Username: tehtrollburger (not misspelled)

Edit: Just found out there is a link thing for groups in Skype. https://join.skype.com/q444I7rDCqhk

Last edited:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yo Yink, I'm not exactly sure the group needs much moderation. If it's getting spammed, you simply leave it at that time or just go into Do Not Disturb. Anyways, I could possibly host it. So... uh, anybody who is still looking to join one, add me on Skype:
Username: tehtrollburger (not misspelled)

Edit: Just found out there is a link thing for groups in Skype. https://join.skype.com/q444I7rDCqhk
It's just that I'm way too busy these days to keep up with it. I'll go ahead and quote your message and close this thread now since you were kind enough to link a group. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom