• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness vs Dedede

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PKGaming
3DS FC
0989-1762-3370
HELP!! How can a Ness like me, beat a Dedede who looooooooooooves to chain grab you off the stage, and when you try to get back on, expect a hammer in your face? Or a foot. His b-air is so fast for such a slow character. And it's really tough to get near him on the ground with his f-tilt.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well, fair is really handy depending on how far away you are from the edge of the stage...also depends on what stage though. Or PK Thunder low.

If you're getting chain grabbed a lot, I'd try some better spacing with nairs to get you out of the sticky situations. But yeah I'd ban Final Destination like, immediately if it were me, and counter pick a stage that isn't as flat or changes often.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
see shaky's videos with seibrik..... I think he shows some great playing against DDD through those vids....

maybe a couple of different things, but basically he does a great job....

Arcade

Smash Ace
Top Bottom