• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ness's volley ball hop

PK Starstorm

Smash Journeyman
In lucas' basement paying rent in doggy treats for
AKA his up tilt. I need help trying to use it. my friend tells me that i need to incorporate all of his attacks into my arsenal, but that is the one that is really hard to use. i use his d-tilt to trip opponents, then hit them with an Onett bat strike. does anyone have ideas on how to use it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
use the up tilt to protect against people coming from above. It's still got the great priority it had in melee, so you can use it to protect against many airborne assaults. You can also try using it against shields, or right after blocked aerials to try to get your foe airborne.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
You need this move against Ganondorf, as it's like the only thing that protects you from his dair.

In addition, because of this game's mechanics, you can use it in ways like....SH fair properly spaced combos into utilt which can combo into uair, which can combo into a DJed bair. I have no idea if that combo actually works, to be honest, it's jut an example.

Wardub

Smash Cadet
I've been able to sh fair then up tilt at really low percentages. And the up tilt sends them flying if they are just a little bit hurt. This really hurts the combo power. I haven't spent as much time as I have wanted playing tho, I should be studying for a math test tomorrow. Looks like an all nighter today lol.

Top Bottom