• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So my computer crash the other day then my laptop the day after so I had no way to check the boards and that made me a sad panda T.T

But now I'm tanned, I'm rested and I'm ready to give this old thread a wedgie again! XP

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I had no/weak internet for the past few days. MIssed a lot cause of it, sucked.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Smash64, give me a taste of your infinite wisdom.

Please explain to me the Ness and Peach MU, it's quite annoying since her aerial game is just as good as ours and all her moves have annoyingly little lag. Then you have the crazy Peachs who like are really good with glidetoss and can bonewalk and are extremely good with her floating game.

What does the great Smash64 do to deal with Peach?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

Please explain to me the Ness and Peach MU, it's quite annoying since her aerial game is just as good as ours and all her moves have annoyingly little lag. Then you have the crazy Peachs who like are really good with glidetoss and can bonewalk and are extremely good with her floating game.

Use Nair.

Thanks Ed <3

I didn't even get on Smashboards yesterday because I was too busy. (I still texted a lot though, haha)

smash64

Smash Champion

do moves and don't get hit xD

Levitas

the moon
Yink wanted me to tell you guys that her internet has been out since like 10am today and isn't showing any signs of coming back soon...

Hopefully her ISP gets its act together >:U

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
i've got Ω.....

Used psi Healing Ω!!!

you got healed of everything....

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo guys I brought out the ness against nairo and i could have won, but it was tough.

I've been mainly using mk/diddy, but it was a pleasant surprize to throw ness out again.
fox and tl got some face time during this tourny too.

but i think I'm gonna revive my ness-mainess and use him more openly.
i miss him and I'm sure he misses me too <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DFPfMf4kvs

excuse me if he's rusty, its been a while XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
yo guys I brought out the ness against nairo and i could have won, but it was tough.

I've been mainly using mk/diddy, but it was a pleasant surprize to throw ness out again.
fox and tl got some face time during this tourny too.

but i think I'm gonna revive my ness-mainess and use him more openly.
i miss him and I'm sure he misses me too <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DFPfMf4kvs

excuse me if he's rusty, its been a while XD
I mad.

10 I mads.

Underload

Lazy
I wanna start using more characters for some reason. Still chiefly Snake, but Fox sounds hella fun right now, after seeing Zeton **** face with him a couple of months ago. Same with Ness (of course), MK, Diddy, Lucario, Pit, Zero Suit, DK, Luigi, and Boozer.

MAAAAN, I should go practice now. This'll be fun.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude. I love watching Zeton play Fox. He's so...animated when he plays haha.

Hi Nessers :)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Zeton is so funny. Zeton and Kain are now mortal rivals from now on. I lol'd when Kain told Zeton "can't let you do that!". XD

Also why is everyone so mean to Underload? Nobody ever replies after him. :p

Arcade

Smash Ace
Sword of Mana, The World Ends with You, and Final Fantasy Tactics series are about the only Square Enix games I like.

FF13 is supposed to be super linear even in dungeon design, and stuff.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Sword of Mana, The World Ends with You, and Final Fantasy Tactics series are about the only Square Enix games I like.

FF13 is supposed to be super linear even in dungeon design, and stuff.
Thats what people keep bashing it for, and really i don't understand why. While yes you have a big world map show up fairly early in a lot of the Final Fantasy games there is still very little options you can do till way later on. Same thing with Tactics, its pretty linear as well. All i am saying is i don't understand why it gets bashed so hard for it when many of the other games had the linear aspect as well.

I am on chapter 5. I hear the game really opens up after 30something odd hours of playing. However i can honestly say its one of the funnest Final Fantasy's i have played and had a good shot to rank up at the top when it is all said and done in my book.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
hey guyz..
my name is adroc
i'm somewhat new and looking for ness mains to be friends with and you guys look like a cool bunch..
hopefully :(
but ches ive been on the boards for a while now and I just decided to final come over to the ness boards :)
be nice?
:D

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Welcome, we're cool, you're family.

We <3 you. :)
:D thank you!
how does my fellow bretheren think ness is going to do in this whole MLG thing? I live in orlando and i know I'm gonna stick to him through thick and thin, + Earthbound is my favorite game series.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ness has proven so far that he's worthy to win tournaments. He can make it.

Just requires patience and good reading of your opponent.

Top Bottom