• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMGGGGG!!!! I would be able to play Smash64 anytime I wanted?! OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDD!!!

Teach me to Ness!!! I'm not worthy of being a Ness main, my Ness is awful and nothing compared to yours...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
now don't be saying that, dajayman.... it's just because you haven't been able to play me or smash64 lately that is causing you to play poorly with ness. He gives you everything to play ness extremely well, and I give the random crap with mindgames that doesn't help as much (psi magnet, weird playstyle, etc.)

Dajayman

Eagle, play me sometime soon on wifail.

It's better than nothing, I don't want to get too rusty during my Smash hiatus (because I'm broke... DX).

Levitas

the moon
It's not the content, it's what it represents. The fact that the content itself was more or less harmless is why I didn't feel like throwing around an infraction.

I hang out here all the time lol :p

Is it possible that your name is the line Spike says near the end of cowboy bebop?

Uffe

Smash Hero
Sorry you're having a bad day, BluePSI. I hope you feel better soon. Levitas, I have reason to believe that you don't use AiB very often. I left you a shoutout. :S By the way, where is your brother, thesage?

Underload

Lazy
Don't you dare spoil Cowboy Bebop. It's one of 3 animes that I don't hate (it, Pokemon, DBZ). YOU BETTER NOT SPOIL IT EVEN THOUGH I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END

And I think Yume's referring to the fact that the Snake boards haven't had a mod in FOREVERRRRRR, so the only red we ever see is SP.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry you're having a bad day, BluePSI. I hope you feel better soon. Levitas, I have reason to believe that you don't use AiB very often. I left you a shoutout. :S By the way, where is your brother, thesage?
*tackles Uffe* :D welcome back.

So Nessers, is anyone on Spring Break?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
What about ruroni kenshin? I'd say that is easily my second favorite anime (flcl and it's oddities beat everything).

Gah!!! Nobody used the right psi move!

*34GL3 uses PSI Healing Ω on Blue*
*blue stopped crying, got his mind off of Bridget, started thinking properly, and started having a good day*

*blue use PSI starstorm Ω*
*delta received 649 damage*
*dajayman received 704 damage*
*yume received 751 damage*

someone else add onto who I missed that was attacking Blue...

Levitas

the moon
lol, I'm not spoiling anything. Cowboy bebop is amazing. So is ruroni kenshin (well, I liked some of the arcs anyway).

and yeah, I don't check AiB often... *checks*

Dajayman

PK Bridget is a support move, not an attack. XD

Looks like I'm not the only one around here getting served by Mr. Moon. XD

Lol Leviats editting my I-No pic, it was actually a normal pic of her because she always has a lot of clevage showing. Seriously. ;)

Top Bottom