• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Nestec

Smash Ace
Yo, Popsicle, I hope you don't mind me borrowing and altering your avatar. ^____^

Uffe

Smash Hero
Okay guys. I've got a lame joke. What do you call a tourney*** online?

A tourneylag
! Lololol

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
i lol'd

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
this poll is the best one ever.... 0 voters.... and can't vote....
i am very inconsistent.... i need help to correct that....

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
This is a masterful thread.

With masterful polls.

We'll enter a masterful pool...

Table.

Uffe

Smash Hero
This is a masterful thread.

With masterful polls.

We'll enter a masterful pool...

Table.
Is it sad I laughed? And speaking of pool or "billiard", I haven't played that in a long time.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Uffe i wanna play some brawl with you some day!
I assure you, it'll take some time for me to adjust to lag-fi again. In the mean time, I do believe my brother finally got his crap together and is awaiting I guess something from Nintendo so he can send his Wii in to get it fixed. It's about effing time, too! The strange part is that I guess they also want our copy of Brawl for some reason. I guess to see what's up. I'm not really sure what's going on. Anyway, I think I'd enjoy playing you, if you still do wifi.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I assure you, it'll take some time for me to adjust to lag-fi again. In the mean time, I do believe my brother finally got his crap together and is awaiting I guess something from Nintendo so he can send his Wii in to get it fixed. It's about effing time, too! The strange part is that I guess they also want our copy of Brawl for some reason. I guess to see what's up. I'm not really sure what's going on. Anyway, I think I'd enjoy playing you, if you still do wifi.
A lot of the early copies of Brawl messed up a lot of Wiis because of initial issues with the dual-layering of the disc. I got lucky and my pre-ordered copy was fine... I'm still glad about that :)

That might not even be the issue though, but they probably want to check if it is.

Uffe

Smash Hero
If it is the issue, and I hope it is, then I'll be happy. I noticed a lot of people who own Brawl had their Wii die on them over time. They say the Wii reads dual layered discs, but I don't know. I don't really care if they replace my brother's Brawl with a new one.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I've done so much better on wifi than I have in tournaments irl. I can almost always send myself in the right direction with pkt2 and always go the right way with pkt...
A fad? On the internets? We all know that doesn't happen.

/sarcasm.

Top Bottom