• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Plums and blue berries don't even come close to being top tier.

I could nitpick at that list all day, but I'm too lazy so I guess I'll post something that's wrong with it every new post I make.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They clearly put Grapefruit up so high AFTER adding condiments and whatnot.
Have you ever actually eaten a grapefruit by itself? One of the most bitter things I've ever tried.

If they can do that for Grapefruit, then I demand that we assume the Bananas can be dipped in chocolate. This goes the same for candy/caramel apples and chocolate strawberries.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Grapefruit is terrible. It should be below tomatos.

Also new page, I am too lazy to go back a page to check the tier list so no more of my personal revisions to it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Have you ever actually eaten a grapefruit by itself? One of the most bitter things I've ever tried.

If they can do that for Grapefruit, then I demand that we assume the Bananas can be dipped in chocolate. This goes the same for candy/caramel apples and chocolate strawberries.
Nah man I eat them normally. They're tasty and the juice is great too. Fresh da bess. And I also eat Lemons.

get @ me

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

Really good point there.

But, I do like eating them by themselves.
They are pretty tasty.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That match was fun to watch, wish i had been able to go to jokers.

and clemantines da bess, right up there with artificial grape candy xD
I need to play Brawl more. CBK and I went Marth and DK and it was hilarious. Yes that's right guys, I went Marth.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sup sup sup
So like, I'm a Ness main. And I like social threads.
Not sure what to say. Jumping into lengthy topics like this is awkward.
Anyway, I guess it's safe to say you can expect my presence around here. Enjoy.
Hey welcome! I'm one of the Ness board mods. If you ever have any questions you're free to come to me.

Talk about whatever you want here (better be rated PG-13 though lol) and have fun dude.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Salutations, senior Quack-monger.

Would you like to duck back into your cave? It's much nicer out in the sunlight.

Top Bottom