• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Maybe everyone else just sucks that much more than he does? Also his tournament representation is pretty good.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It was bound to happen. Ness is high risk high reward, but there's other characters in mid who do the job better.

Ness is still the coolest character in the game in my book though and very fun to use.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I need to practice ness... I've been trying to play D3 so that I could have a second to counter DK and Marth. Now both are doing poorly. :(

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I dunno about you Eagle, but my secondary is solidly Marth. He does fine vs. DDD, and in the ditto it's not so bad either haha. DDD's not a bad idea though.

That's fine Blue, :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm not worried about D3. There are 2 marth mains in IL, so I need something to slightly counter them. Ness vs. Marth is just killing me at tournaments. >.>
And i can't play Marth. I suck as him! >.>

EDIT: 3 marth mains. My friend plays him >.>

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I don't like MLP, but Brickbox worked hard on my current avi so I'm using it for a week :3
Most people won't even relize it's MLP :3
And btw I didn't really work hard on it(I can whip em up pretty quick lol)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
oh, @Yink, I can play NON-Marth-mains that pick marth super easy.

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
Eagle your ness is awesome don't lose faith! If you really don't like how it's changing due to DDD practice why not pick up Marth. You don't really have to second him but if you play around with him you will know how a Marth player thinks. The odds will still be against you but not as bad. And if you like Marth then just add him to your bag of tricks

:phone:

Oh and it's 2 martha in IL.. Oro and Eric.. Kashi seconds I'm pretty sure

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Good advice. I didn't really understand why DDD was such an uphill battle for Ness until I played it from the other side.

Might not be a bad idea to try out Marth for a while if you can find someone to use Ness against you, Eagle.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
nah, Akashi mains him now. He used to be a Snake main, but he switched to Marth b/c he likes him better. He's destroyed me every time... :( I had a chance when he played Snake.

I can't get a feel for Marth... but I guess I could try and force myself to play him better.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Marth is very fun to use, and I enjoy using him in the match-ups I struggle through.

He's a good choice imo.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I have spacing to work on, but it's not so bad. Last time I played Akashi's Marth it was on wifi (lol..) and I did very well. He said he didn't know the Ness match up though.

This was awhile ago Eagle so don't go "wait what".

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure Akashi knew it when playing eagle. I saw one of the matches and akashI did really well. Especially because eagle was playing really well that day. Didn't you beat sago and get pretty close to beating kain that day?

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
:s I hate it when that happpennsss... Oh yeah and that Ness guy from Americas Got Talent got voted off... Just though the ness boards would like to know

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
There was this guy with sick yoyo skills and was totally ness irl. He did several up smashes and spammed down smash quite a bit...literally was so cool though. I'm disappointed to see him go. I'd post a link but iPod touch Is noob

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Kyronexx

Woah!!!(echo) What up Yall :D

Picture :

FUZZY PICKLES!!!

Tag Name: Kyro

Ness Costume:

Favorite PSI: PSI Freeze Ω
Region: Southwest
Favorit MOTHER game: EarthBound
Attend Tournaments: YES YES YES OHHH!!!
About me: I love the sea and all that inhabit it, H2O for life. I do a lot of research in my spare time along with working out.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
we're on page 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Akashi knew it when playing eagle. I saw one of the matches and akashI did really well. Especially because eagle was playing really well that day. Didn't you beat sago and get pretty close to beating kain that day?

Yeah, I took Kain to one stock the last game, two stock with high percent the first game, but I accidentally killed myself for the death, which was dumb.

Akashi has learned the Ness matchup from playing me... That's basically how he can beat me so well. >.> and he's MUCH better offline than online. I could beat his Marth online, but offline... it's almost no chance.

Top Bottom