• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
no, FH Nair > Dair is the new DAS....
also, FH Nair > FF Bair,
FH Nair > Retreating Fair
FH Uair > Bair,
FH Dair > Uair, (YEAH! IT WORKS!!!)

FH aerials trump your SH aerials.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Okay is the best combo in the game >:U
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, CLINTON?!?!?! The "OK" TAUNT IS SO OP!!! IT HAS A 1/9001 CHANCE OF KILLING THE OPPONENT INSTANTLY!!! (Nobody has seen it yet though...)

/sarcasm.

PLZ CHECK OUT THIS!!!!, b/c FH aerials are the new DAS.
As I was saying..... xD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I play best when:

1. I haven't smashed in at least a week.
2. Stayed up late the night before.
3. Drink a good amount of wine.
4. Eat one of these things:

Also, hello nessers.

_clinton

Smash Master
I really have no idea what turns on my A game. Also, hello evil bottomless stomach dinosaur.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sup prez.

One time though, I lost a money match and was forced to make a snow angel when it was 20 degrees Fahrenheit without a shirt on, then when I came back in, I *****. Only lost to 2 of the PR'd smashers, and even beat our #5. I was ballin' that night.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

_clinton

Smash Master
I saw that this was a thread for Ness users. I'm Kansas's Ness, and I was wondering if you guys had time to check out a tournament video of mine. Its semi finals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z765iNn94I check it out. Enjoy and tell me what you think.
This is like the only thread I visit on the Ness board so I'm commenting here, also the video thread hasn't been updated in over a mouth apparently.

<3 the PKT2 that you did on Diddy

Also people I'm looking for a brawl again. =)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
This is like the only thread I visit on the Ness board so I'm commenting here, also the video thread hasn't been updated in over a mouth apparently.
Bartolon said a while ago that he'd update the video thread once 2011 rolled around to start it off fresh.

Wonder if he'll remember though. ._.

Speaking of, stage discussion died again, Meteor Master must be busy. Anyone care to take over or should we leave it alone for the time being?

Shaky also hasn't updated the Ness Player Finder in a while if anyone wants to manage that. Not really the highest priority or anything though.

If not I/Yink will probably take care of things.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Everytime I see Yink as the last poster here I hope she says she has finished our presents, and I am depressed everytime it doesn't happen. :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
It's not my fault I'm busy as **** with school/work/etc.

During my second semester, I'm starting up a video game tournament for our school with the help of a couple friends... sadly, no outside guests are allowed. :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^He's gonna come to my house, drag me out, and force me to go to a Kirk's or another tournament... whatever comes sooner.

Yeah, I heard....

BUT I'VE GOT SO MUCH STUFF TO DO WITH SCHOOL!!!! :( I'M PROCRASTINATING READING 2 BOOKS RIGHT NOW, BOTH OF WHICH I HAVE PROJECTS DUE TUESDAY!!!!

EDIT: oh... a week from now... no big deal.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
learn PKT/PKT2 first... do everything else later (key is recovery)
ALWAYS save your jump when offstage. Only use it at the most opportune time. Never prematurely use your DJ.
Needs moar PSImag.
Needs moar dtilt.
Needs moar FH aerials.

_clinton

Smash Master
Spam the ok taunt, save Bthrow for a KO after semi-high %. It is the best kill throw in this game, with as much power as a fresh Ness Bair pretty much, which btw is another good kill move that has more power than than the other Bairs for this game (well it ties for 1st place IIRC) but the move is also good for pretty much whatever you want it to be for (so you might not be using it as a kill move). Save Uair as well after a certain % because kill power wise that is tied with Wario's Uair.

Top Bottom