• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I hate to say it, but if you're looking for a character to play without as much of a need for precision and smartness, you're better off just using MK.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
We have done a lot with MU discussion. I really don't think much has changed with those over the years.
There's not anything really new with Ness, it's just "vary how you use some moves a lot."
Yink left b/c she started teaching.
EB360 left forever ago
EB0 left forever ago
Chrono came back a while ago and left again
Vice comes back once in a while, but haven't seen much of him
Ref comes back at random times and makes me :)
Uffe ... I really don't know. Where uffe at?
Dajayman came back for a while after being banned... then he posted less.
Neon's still here. xD
thesage left forever ago
Levitas left like a year ago. :(
FOW never goes here
rPSI is more a lucas guy than a ness guy now.
xoxokev was awesome! xD he made this thread. He came back once in the past few months to say a word, but he quit I'm sure.
AvericeX left randomly... he was playing D3 more often last I remember though.
Smash64 comes back at un-known times with tourney results, but he hasn't posted in a while
Shaky is the same, but haven't heard of him in a while either.
Kenny seemed to have left, but I'm not sure
MeteorMaster (is that his name?) we haven't heard from in forever, so I'm assuming he left.
Deltacod mains yoshi, but he played a pretty good ness and came around here for a while back in the day.

Let's see.... Hopefully some of these ness mains name search.

Smash64 Dajayman FOW Shaky Uffe Yink RocketPSI or rPSI Bartolon or Barto or s1-14 Kennypu xoxokev thesage avericeX Chrono EB360 EB0 Vicegrip ref Levitas MeteorMaster DeltaCod (I MISS YOU ALL!!! :( )

If I'm forgetting mentioning any of the awesome ness mains from the past, I'm sorry. We had so many good ness'ers and they moved on to other things in life. I've stuck around because I don't like seeing the ness boards die. it's sad :(

Mayhap's we need an extremely good tourney placing from a Ness main to spark life back into us.

EDIT!

HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT MOBILISQ?!?!?! :( I feel like a turrible person now. *slaps self silly*
You're dead to me.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I FORGOT PK-NINTENDO! MY LIFE IS OVER!

(suicide is not a joke, so I won't make a joke about it.) I'M SORRY PK-NINTENDO! I DON'T KNOW HOW I FORGOT YOU! :( You can throw slanderous remarks my way.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Title is true :c
Though it's okay, I understand it's hard to remember everyone :p
and I should really update my profile... a lot has changed since I was 14, well, not much, but it needs dusting up :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He forgot about me. Then again, Im not a Nesser nor was I here back then and nor was I ever gone.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
:( I'M NOT TRYING TO FORGET YOU GUYS! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!!!1 I've got the WORST memory when it comes to some things. remembering every ness main is where my memory lacks.

_clinton

Smash Master
I FORGOT PK-NINTENDO! MY LIFE IS OVER!

(suicide is not a joke, so I won't make a joke about it.) I'M SORRY PK-NINTENDO! I DON'T KNOW HOW I FORGOT YOU! :( You can throw slanderous remarks my way.
How could you forget me as well man? :awesome:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
... I could've sworn I said clinton....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!??!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
*watches eagleye dig his own grave deeper and deeper*

I'm waiting for next tournament, might do some ness-ing if i can. Australia needs more tournaments :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm just like Ed from Ed Edd 'n' Eddy.

"Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole..."

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, i remember that show, but nowhere near as much as i loved pokemon. I still sometimes watch it, and it still has the same efect on me that it had so many years ago. It makes me hapy and makes me forget about any bad thing or burden that may be happening in my life. To this day i still love watching pokemon.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Wow, thread just slowed down to a crawl....

It seems that whenever the Lucas boards pick up and people stop hating him so much, the Ness boards go in to slump. Interesting....

I need to start practicing my 64 Ness or i'll be bad at one of my most loved childhood games... :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
PKSKYLER?!?!??! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*jumps into a ditch and hides in a cave* I'm such a terrible person. I should stay in this hole for a while until people forget about me. That's proper punishment.

Ness' Dair in this game is really good. You just need to use it with proper timing and spacing over the stage. (land it immediately after the sourspot frames end so you auto-cancel it, leaving you almost lagless.)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's totally how Ness/Lucas go. If the Lucas board is prospering the Ness board fails, and vise versa.

We should just make one giant PK kid board it'll pick up here and there.

I dunno if I'm going to get Smash 4 guys, I'm feeling like playing more traditional fighters these days. Don't kill me, but I'll hang around for awhile though. :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im not gonna buy Smash 4, Im gonna win it at a Game Stop Release day tournament just like I did Brawl.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
PKSKYLER?!?!??! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*jumps into a ditch and hides in a cave* I'm such a terrible person. I should stay in this hole for a while until people forget about me. That's proper punishment.
Its OK. To be fair I havent been here/played Smash in a few years now =)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ness' Dair in this game is really good. You just need to use it with proper timing and spacing over the stage. (land it immediately after the sourspot frames end so you auto-cancel it, leaving you almost lagless.)
Yeah i remembered that last tournament, when i almost beat a c. falc using them. The reason i failed was because i wasn't used to Ness' PK thunder anymore, and usually went horizontal when i wanted to go vertical. Mind you, that gave me a few kills too, such as when i PKT2'ed the C.Falc as he was getting up.
It's totally how Ness/Lucas go. If the Lucas board is prospering the Ness board fails, and vise versa.

We should just make one giant PK kid board it'll pick up here and there.
That would kind of be nice, but at the same time be very, very confusing. However it would be nice if, in addition to what we have now, there was a PK kids board. Just for fun. :-P

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Im not gonna buy Smash 4, Im gonna win it at a Game Stop Release day tournament just like I did Brawl.
Oh you won it? Who did you use? What characters did you beat?

I used Zelda(dumb move--my main from Melee), and barely won my first round w/ a jab(lol) vs Fox @ sudden death. Then I got wrecked by Pikachu's thunder and lost >_<

In the finals it was Sheik vs Zelda/Sheik. I wish I could have talked to the Sheik player that won because he could DACUS O_O w/ the wiimote/nunchuck...he must have practiced using the Japanese version.

Next time I will choose a fast character who can get the items, lol.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yoshi's a good character, so those wins are expected.

Random question: Who will be the best character in the game after MK gets the boot?
I think Diddy, but there might not be enough top level players willing to commit time to learning him. So Either Diddy or Falco or Marth will be top, followed by Snake, Wario, and D3/ICs.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Totally calling Ganon rising up from the depths, determined to show the game the true meaning of pain and agony.

Top Bottom