• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I personally like what Yink did to it. Also Green is still the best color, and since the best Ness ever uses that color, my logic is sound.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Which part? The movies, Osaka or the male stripper remarks?

EDIT: @Tec: Man sometimes you come visit and you get too excited okay?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Original is the only way to go. I like green...but the green outfit just looks too weird for me. Seriously...he looks like a carrot. No 13 year old kid will want to dress like a carrot.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yink, remember that bat in Earthbound you can get I 'think' in a swamp and the stats of that bat were waaaaaaaaaaay higher than the bat you had but its hit accuracy was low?

**** that bat.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink, remember that bat in Earthbound you can get I 'think' in a swamp and the stats of that bat were waaaaaaaaaaay higher than the bat you had but its hit accuracy was low?

**** that bat.
I also remember the time you didn't know it had horrible accuracy. Oh my, it was quite hilarious. Tec, please continue being amazing and dying to the same bubble three times in Super Mario World.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Like HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW.

Remind me that I have to ask Cris to run through something again.

I think we were going to play DKC2 or something, something I can hopefully get carried in better.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Happy B-day Screk!!!

I have a birthday song that involves jumping, spinning around and lots of over-exaggerated hand gestures but it's kinda hard to get the full experience when you're not doing it in real life soooo... *goes off and does it in real life* there you g-Oh wait. :I

Sorry, i'm just a bit silly atm. More good news, see, I got tickets to the EB expo this october! Assuming the time works out right for me (could coincide badly with some other dates) it should be a blast and i'll let you guys know if I see something new or cool. :-D

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
21?!?!?!? DANGGGGG!!! GETCHOSELF SOME DRANK!

Happy Belated Beufday, Broski!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Lol omg supreme dirt you made that pic your avatar?

I am clearly amazing at photoshop

:phone:

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
I was cleaning out the oooooold photobucket (found some pics as old as before 2006) and I found this pic. Ness sprite edits (original SNES Ness sprite is on the left) made by yours truely about 4 years ago.

P.S.
It's soooooooooooo dead here. R.I.P. Ness boards, I will always remember the good times I had here from 2008 - 2011.

Top Bottom