• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
What happens if you find someone with the same outfit? You beat them up for the right to wear it?
Yes.

Also, I went as this mofo right here. I was planning on going as the RED Spy from TF2 but couldn't get certain materials in time, so I went as the Trick or Treat kid.

EDIT: @Uffe I love MP7. Ever played 8 players on that? It's like Micro Machines from the SNES all over again! Playing tug of war with your shared controller partner is one of the funnest things ever.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Oooh I'd like to take part in this:

1: Minigames were epic, boards were pretty good (8/10)
2: Very awesome boards, fun minigames, costumes are a nice touch (9/10)
3: The best of the bunch, Duel mode was an awesome addition, great new items, fun story mode with a boss battle, and Waluigi (10/10)
4: Interesting game, the story mode was pretty good, the boss minigames were fun, and the extras room was cool (8.5/10)
5: Honestly, I think this surpassed MP4. I loved the machine mode, loved the new orb system, and loved the paper mario references (9/10)
6: Fun. Fun. FUN! Return of the bank was very nice, the day/night system was awesome, story mode was a bit weird from what I remember (8.5/10)
7: At first I didn't really like this game, but then I adjusted to it. Char-specific orbs were a nice addition even though Yoshi and Birdo were overpowered, Windmillville will always be my favorite board (7.5/10)
8: No offense, but I really don't like this game. It moves slowly, the graphics never improved, minigames were REUSED for more than one type (such as the same minigame being played differently for Duel and 4-Player), Story mode was torture, this game is only fun when playing with friends, (6/10)
GBA: This game is actually a decent solo adventure. Collecting gaddgets is fun, collecting minigames was enjoyable, the fact that almost every minigame keeps your record is also cool, but you have to forget it's mario party because it plays nothing like it (8/10)
DS: Very good game. Minigames are fun, boards are pretty cool, puzzle mode is the bomb just for the music, single-card play was a smart move, but minigames are REUSED AGAIN (8/10)

Oh, and for Halloween, I handed out candy as Sora (I made an epic-looking keyblade out of a Shredded Wheat box and a croquet stick) to a kid trick-or-treating as Sora. The funny thing was that I was dressed up as young Sora, and he was dressed up as KH2 Sora (But I was taller than him XD)

@Dajayman: Yeah, just about everybody who played the rotate minigames did. I heard Nintendo released special gloves that you could wear to prevent getting blisters (I never got them, so my hands always hurt for a few days after playing Minigame Island -_-)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Good news everyone. I just got my N64 back last night from a friend who had it for months. So I can continue practicing Smash 64 and being awesome at it.

People liked my Freddy outfit at my friend's party, so that's all that mattered. My dumb friend (he's a f***ing giant. He's a clumsy 6' 6" guy who we call Oaf) dressed up as the swine flu, he had a pink pig costume with a robe (to make him look sick), and he had some hand sanitized and tissues. That was pretty funny.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I heard somebody cut the skin on their palm playing Mario Party 1, the tug-of-war minigame.
That happens to me a lot on Mini-game island. I've built up quite a lot of tough skin in that area now...

I don't get how you all could like MP3 so much. I really didn't like it. The boards were just really "meh" to me. Some were even dumb. Oh well.

I shoulda played MP2 and picked the Halloween themed board yesterday instead of Yoshi's Island board in MP1. Hehe.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If I saw a Ness I'd given him the entire candy bowl. But nobody around me is that cool.
Eat some candy and scoot on up to bed?

My buddies and I played a little early morning Mario Party 2. (I like how this caught on haha) See I was doing really well as Luigi and then all this crap happened...:

HORROR LAND - LAST 2 TURNS

Me: *has 3 stars* Well I'm getting close to Toad again guys! I'm not sure if it really is him though seeing as Brandon hit a Bowser spot and this event is going on..
Brandon: Hey now it's not my fault. Don't complain you've got three stars!
Jessie: Yeah Chloe you're too good at this game...at least I have a star though!
Eddie: Well I'm not too upset I have no stars as it is....just as planned.
Me: *rolls a 7, lands on a Bowser space right before the star* Oh wow...that's bad luck. OH WOW he stole a star. That's not cool!
Brandon: Man that sucks! *rolls, goes to boo, STEALS A STAR FROM ME* LOL I almost feel bad about doing that!
Me: YOU SUCK! I JUST LOST 2 STARS IN 2 MINUTES!
Jessie: Ok well...I'm going to use my Warp Block...*warps me AWAY from the star and she gets it* Oh wow....sorry Chloe.. *Bowser JR. moves to where I am too* And sorry for that too..
Me: That's ok, I still have a star left!
Eddie: *lands on a Bowser Space, CHANCE TIME!* Oh god I hate this.
Me: Yeah you're doing it with me...OH MY GOD YOU GOT THE STAR SWITCH I HAVE NO STARS NOW

Winner of HORROR LAND

Jessie
Brandon - 2nd
Eddie - 3rd
Chloe - LAST

Foiled again...boy that was a long post of failure on my part. *sniff* ....Halloween was fun.

Dajayman

My luck always fluctuates in Mario Party 1 (only one I play). But it usually ends up with me sucking in the beginning, doing very in the middle of the game, then losing everything and getting last place.

CPU DK is broken btw. He has won EVERY SINGLE GAME that my friend's and I played. No other CPU has done this.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yink, you got wrecked. I can't even come up with a comment that was so terrible. Geez, that sucks. This is why you always have more than 3 stars at a time. I usually have 7 or so if I'm not getting ***** by my luck. =[

Nearly nobody around play's Mother/Earthbound. )=
They're not awesome enough to play it, that's why. Those of us who have played it have been blessed by the Gods of Awesome, thus allowing us to have the opportunity to play the games comprised of pure epic.

@Dajayman: My Peach CPU is broken. She always pulls off the gayest stuff. Always. It makes me rage so hard.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah I got totally last. And Delta it's cool.

My CPU Mario is ridiculous. I cheat him out sometimes. Using the certain cheat ;D

Dajayman

DK is ridiculously good. His luck is amazing, which is the only reason he wins because he's only mediocre at minigames because we aren't foolish enough to set him to hard (like we need him having great luck and kicking our *sses in minigames).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I keep mine on Easy so my friends aren't getting ***** by the CPU.

I actually used to main DK because I'd get lucky numbers with him all the time. I've switched to Yoshi now though.

Peach's winning voice makes me rage. It's so high pitched and squeaky. That's why I never pick her for the CPU.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I keep mine on Easy so my friends aren't getting ***** by the CPU.

I actually used to main DK because I'd get lucky numbers with him all the time. I've switched to Yoshi now though.

Peach's winning voice makes me rage. It's so high pitched and squeaky. That's why I never pick her for the CPU.
Luigi's where it's at. He's awesome...

Completely unrelated:

PKAY FIAH

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Mario Kart Wii has some lag problems too. Like when I'm in first the whole time then all of a sudden I see someone ahead of me, even though my place is 1st. Then they finish and I look at the time and wow...they were ahead of me even though it said I was in 1st. I got 2nd. D:

Also MKW is jus a game that...doesn't require skill IMO. It's kind of about luck on a lot of courses...like Luigi Raceway. It's so easy to not get 1st because the items in MKW just cancel everything out. This is just me though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
A lot of Mario Kart games are like that. I find that it's a good party game when I'm with a bunch of friends for just that reason.

I think Mario Strikers Charged had good WiFi. It never really lagged to me.

Speaking of Party Games, I just had a 50 Turn MP1 game with my friend and brother. My observations:

My brother has angered the Mario Party gods and they now always cause him to get screwed over by the ? Space switch event on Yoshi's Island. He ran into Bowser so many times and lost so much money. He is the king of comebacks, however, coming from last place to 2nd in the final 5 turns.

My strategy to saturate the Thwomp toll to 50 coins is counterproductive when my friends and the CPU decide to **** me with Boo. I lost over 50 coins in one turn.

CPU DK is broken. Gets everything he needs. He got like, 5 Hidden Blocks. Even worse, 4 of them were Boos. One turn he earned a star, went to Boo, stole 19 coins from me, landed on a Hidden Block, got another Boo and stole another 19 coins from me. I almost rage quitted. Almost.

Chance time is very scary when you have a large star lead, especially in the final turn, last player's move. My brother almost got me to trade my 8 stars with my friend, who had 1. Luckily, it ended up with my friend giving me his star, placing him in last. He cried, my bro and I lol'd.

Bowser's so gay. In the final 3 turns DK landed on Bowser space and we got Bowser Balloon Burst. Losers lost 50 coins. My bro won, and everyone else was down to 0 coins. My bro only had 5 at that time, though. We all ended the game VERY poor.

Final Score:

Me: Yoshi- 21 coins 12 Stars
Bro: Weegee- 26 coins 2 stars
CPU: DK- 26 coins 0 Stars
Friend: Mario- 23 Coins 0 Stars

Good times...

tl;dr: Mario Party contains massive lulz and wtf moments.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I was playing Mario Party 2, I think and there was a part where Daisy met up with Bowser and a list appeared. The list would determine how much money she'd have to give to Bowser and how much Bowser would have to give to her. Well it turns out Bowser had to pay her and Bowser just ran off giving her no money. XD

smash64

Smash Champion
my cpu metaknight is stupid becuase when i play snake and do his down throw he always goes right and i just grab him again and again then when i get to the end of the stage he still keeps rolling to the right lol its pretty funny

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I was playing Mario Party 2, I think and there was a part where Daisy met up with Bowser and a list appeared. The list would determine how much money she'd have to give to Bowser and how much Bowser would have to give to her. Well it turns out Bowser had to pay her and Bowser just ran off giving her no money. XD
That's the 10,000 coin present event, right?

I wish he wouldn't keep running away :(

orange/xd

Smash Ace
lol Mario Party is amazing

Dajayman

Funny and ironic story.

My friend who moved to California came back to Chicago this wekend and we partied hardy. So he got back today and his "welcome home" mat was stolen.

Funny funny stuff.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That's true.

Hey guys, why can't women ski?

There's no snow in the kitchen.
I am going to ****ing kill you...

Why don't women need a driver's liscence? -You don't need a car to go from the kitchen to the bedroom.

@Uffe: That can't be Mario Party 2...Daisy's not in it. *nerd*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think you mean Mario Party 3? =P

Also it's fun to use F-Air under Pokemon Stadium edges... until you meat spikers or characters with gay attack size.

NessBrawler

Smash Cadet
mario party 3 is awesome best mario party ever ...now if only the series was as good back then as it is today... ALSO RACIST JOKES ARE NOT COOL!! :mad:

Top Bottom