• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
I got detention for forging my mom's name on a piece of paper I was supposed to return. I'd like to see you all top that.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I got detention for proving that my TEACHER plagiarized something.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I got detention last year for getting caught listening to my iPod while texting in class. Beat THAT.
Okay I can beat that.

I was sick with H1N1 all of last week starting on Saturday, and I missed an exam on Monday. My professor for my Design 183 class won't let me make up an exam because he doesn't give make up exams.

I got a 0 on an exam I couldn't take because our Health Center wouldn't let me into the classroom and the prof was notified.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I told someone that Hell existed and I ended up getting beat up for it and then put on a time-out. That was in preschool.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Lol. Idk if the fact that I can easily "beat" all of these school misdemeanors is a good or bad thing... :/
It's a good thing. Truth be told, I was an alright kid when I was little. I knew to stay out of fights, though I've gotten into a few and fortunately never got caught. Looking back, I was one mean kid when it came to verbal abuse. :S

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I am Never verbal or physically abusive... But a lot of times kids unfortunate try to pick on me...

It doesn't end well for them...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I told someone that Hell existed and I ended up getting beat up for it and then put on a time-out. That was in preschool.
Uffe is officially my hero. If I could hug him I'd do it right now.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I remember once I got in trouble in the 10th grade because well... :

Mr. Brown (US Lit Honors): Okay guys, lets all pretend to be a fictional character!
Me: I want to be God!

Boy that was not the right thing to say. He said PRETEND though.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
can you guys help me out by rating the combos on my ness combo thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253895

please rate combos by feasibility (how realistic it is to pull off) and reliability (how reliable they are, duh). you don't have to rate all of them, just the ones you use in actual games. and also a small concise explanation of the rating. thanks, it would really help

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
I was a vandal when I was little. I took perverse pleasure in coloring the insides of my teacher's desk with permanent markers in kindergarten. It used to be so thrilling........ now I wouldn't think of doing that (though non-malicious pranks are good fun).

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
LOL! Is Ness curb stomping Kirby with pair of converse?! You sir have won the page.

Why am I awake so early? It's 8:30 am and I have no job/school. Time to go back to sleep...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Nice drawings. Why the heck is Lucas sitting in a trash can?

Yink, your new color scheme is sort of imposing. It's like Sin City with MOTHER characters.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nice drawings. Why the heck is Lucas sitting in a trash can?

Yink, your new color scheme is sort of imposing. It's like Sin City with MOTHER characters.
It's Neon Ness! And I agree with you about the Sin City with Mother.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
:( That's so sad...

Well, I dunno the root of your depression, so I doubt if there's much I can say to help, but...

...Never mind, everything I can think of to say is cliche and not at all helpful. Hope you feel better soon. :ness:

Top Bottom