• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NetBattle Registry

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I tried it, and don't like it much. Everyone I battled all just had a bunch of **** legendaries...
You should probably join the ALC (Anti-Legendary Clan) then. I think you'd be happiest there...

The only really unfair legendaries are the ubers, which nb will tell you if your opponent has any before going into battle.

However, if you feel ALL legendaries are truly that overpowered, then feel free to play without them... what's funny is that there are several non-legendaries that are far more powerful than some legends.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Name: Kaddy.

I usually go to Smogon, but I haven't been able to get on Netbattle for the past few days. I keep getting disconnected wherever I go.

mask man

Smash Cadet
omfg
i cant belive all the poeple here that use net battle.
i have been usng it for over a year but skarm hacked me,
and im having some problems reinstalling nb and getting the patch.
all my scripts i made were toasted to,
think someone can help?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
(TO) Pikasecond
I really just look for the fullest server that speaks english at the point and time im on...... Sometimes that has like 15 people, 5, 3 ,1 Normally there is an active one and I get like 45, 50, 60 or over 90 people

Veral42

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure how many people still use this thread, NetBattle has since been discontinued update-wise. There is a program that keeps up-to-date. If anyone has ever used Shoddy Battle (I'm not sure if u have or not before) they'll know that it is updated with all the D/P pokemon and correct movesets based on the D/P games. I'm Veral42 there also (maybe just Veral, can't really remember off-hand) and I'm usually on the main server so if you wanna battle or anything just PM me.

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
Username- radical00edward
Server- TrueRBY

Im not always paying attention, but whenever you see me try to challenge me or just ask if im there and ill probably notice and we can battle Generation One style.

Top Bottom