• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neutral air reset.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Yeah. Since I've started playing Falcon it's all I do.

It's actually amazing, because you u-air someone then just run towards them when they hit the ground and fastfall a neutral air, then grab or something.

Falcon is awesome.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So you have to shffl and l-cancel the nair before the second kick comes out then?

Doomgaze

Smash Apprentice
Weak hit nair to grab owns but I don't see very many falcons do it, which is kinda strange, considering it's being executed more like the sex kick of other characters. I know SS does it at times, which is how I think it works best; as a kind of a mind game. I didn't really think of it as a tap reset though, so I'm eager to try it during my next play session:)

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
ss and darkrain do it. i used to try and use it in my game but its hard to apply it.

best place would be falling off a platform on like yoshis towards the middle of the stage

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I know in BRALW Ftilt resets as well

you should look into it...........also I think falcon still has the mock-waveland, how you do it is SH and raptor boost towards an angled slope, Falcon get's a huge slide that's interuptable with anything......say on TI you hanging on the ledge with your opponent waiting on top, MW onto the slope past them and counter with Fsmash!

iunno just giving ideas

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
we already have the gentlemen, how about the "wake up call", or Wuc (pronounced wuck). I just want to tell people in game that they got wucked up.

Top Bottom