• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW and Updated Followup Chart**Updated 2/4/09**

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
At least at low percents it did. Olimar was sort of off the ground after the side b and seemed to have extra lag. But im not positive. Plus im going out of town til late friday, so I wont be able to test til I get back.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Oh my god...I think it actually is guaranteed. I was a bit skeptical, but now I'm pretty sure your findings are correct. I've been playing around with it and it seems that d-smash will connect with both hits on any get up option olimar uses o.O.

My Ganon headdress is off to you F3NiiX for finding this. It's 28% guaranteed damage so I'll definitely take it.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god...I think it actually is guaranteed. I was a bit skeptical, but now I'm pretty sure your findings are correct. I've been playing around with it and it seems that d-smash will connect with both hits on any get up option olimar uses o.O.

My Ganon headdress is off to you F3NiiX for finding this. It's 28% guaranteed damage so I'll definitely take it.
Does that make us friends? O.o

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinkin of making a 3D chart for use with the 3D glasses from the superbowl. Thatd be awesome.

Tri4ceofPower

Smash Rookie
Thank you!

I really appreciate the time and effort you spent making this. For ganon mains like myself it is invaluable information.

I'm surprised at how complicated gerudo followup's are.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
So let me get this straight. We only have one "true" smash follow up, DSmash, and that to on a certain amount of characters teching a certain way? (and) FSmash, which isn't a true follow up, would still work (or be guaranteed) on a few characters by also teching, am I correct?

F3niix, you did a nice job and all, but wouldn't it be better for you to summarize your chart even further? Breaking the chart into, what's guaranteed and what's not 'only' and on whomever rolling/teching whichever way, would be cleaner and more viewable, wouldn't it?

DSmash for example: Guaranteed on Bowser, Donkey Kong, Wolf and Yoshi, if they roll away. Guaranteed on Kirby and Metaknight if they roll in. Then there's Olimar, the only character that our DSmash always works on, and even then, the second hit (of DSmash) could be avoided by air dodging.

Though, it's up to you.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
I could, but honestly I dont feel like putting the time into it. If you like, I could give you the excel file.

Top Bottom