• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Avatars and Images in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
My only regret is not being able to submit an av in time ><

Anyway, I change my av to Berserk. *Very appreciated O D I N*

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
Is what was said in this anouncement the reason why my image doesn't load in my sig? How active do you have to be to be able to put images in your sig?

Luigi player

Smash Master
This is pretty cool, but... There are no Brawl Luigi pics :( I'd love the one where he's introduced at the SSE, where he looks so scary and such.

kafke

Smash Apprentice
no brawl Olimar pics? hmm... Oh well they are all still nice.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Mods, when Captain Falcon is shown on the Dojo, can you please make a Dojo Captain Falcon avatar?

graceofbass

Smash Cadet
I'm ok with having to wait to post an image in my sig, that's completely understandable. My question is how active is "active", and how long is " a while"? I ask because I've heard that you have to have 25 posts, or be a member for so many days, etc., and wanted to know if someone could clarify. Of course there's the chance that it's supposed to be a surprise so no one just fulfills the requirements and then posts a questionable sig. But I wanted to know. Thanks :)

Commander Jesus

Smash Cadet
When I am aged enough to have a sig pic, how would i make one?

Oh, and Starcraft avatars are a great idea.
:)

M.K

Level 55
I am a bit dissapointed with the avatar selection. The images are either bland or lackluster. I think some of the cool screenshots on the Dojo need to be incorportated into avatars. I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to crop out someone's pose from a screenshot, for example, the Sheik picture with the Bridge of Eldin colllapsing in the background.

Also, I wish the space for your signature was a bit larger. I have some great banners that get cut off by the bottom of the signature and it's a little frustrating.

Thank anyways

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
Huh? i guess im happy with my custom avatar ^_^ Prenium FTW

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Weres ROB's Avatar? Does the Administrators think he (And I think some others) stole a spot in Brawl so they give him no avatar?

People have already made ROB avatars. If your looking for em I can direct you to one right now. Hopefully you put em in.
:chuckle:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Actually Those avatars were made from before Brawl was released, thus the lack of secret characters.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Admiral is pleased with the Bowser Avatars. The only thing i need is a Bowser sig with a battlecruiser in the back with text showing my name.
Dont worry Sonic the Baron, I saw your comment.

Ionizer

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionizer
So umm, when exactly do we get signature privileges? Apparently 2 months and 25 posts isn't enough...

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it's 26 posts and 2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom