• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Banana glitch found.

saberhof

Smash Master
How do you perform this glitch. i was scimming through the posts, and i didnt see how to perform it.
theres really no science behind it, you just have to be at the same height of the level that your gonna throw it at ill even draw it out for ya...

_________(banana)__ < ---(throw)
/.........................................\( Diddy)

:D

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
you can do it on lylat cruise from stangin on the stage when its tilted. Wow im so amazing huh! hey im gonna have some vids posted and soon ill have a combo vid out as well. ill keep yall posted.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wow.

Thats amazingly awesome, but how would you get this to work on stages that arent slanted like the custom stage you made? It seems like it would be hard to get your arm level to the stage on FD, Yoshi's ISland, Battlefield or Smashville without having to jump off first.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Can you maybe jump off the side of the stage and throw it exactly at the right time? It sounds like it would work...

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol you guys have a choice, it was either bm toss or nynja slide. personally i was aimin for nynja slide but didnt wanna hear it from you all! lol but we can stick with nynja slide.

Top Bottom