• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England Smash: Mass Madness 5A

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I don't doubt he's good, Jason.
You have no idea dude. He's one of my least favorite people in the world, but even I gotta admit the kid is pretty ****ing ****. He could easily be placing very well in socal if he had rides to stuff.

Also MDZ seems pretty good when he's not discouraged.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
dammit matt you're not supposed to poast

do you name search?

LMAO HE'S ONE OF YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PEOPLE?! WTF? YOU DON'T LIKE SHEPHARD LIMA?!

that guy is awesome

everyone with monotone, detached *** voices is awesome

yourself, shephard, johnny

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
good job getting the videos up so fast, Darc's commentary makes me lol, seeing into some of his thought process via commentary is interesting.

the other two doing the commentary are Dazwa and Boxman right? excellent jobs there too, very professional.

got some vids to watch

:phone:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Fair Enough

Adam - I admit I was being a little provocative. My apologies. However, I do think that you come off very strongly, and, I, as well as many others, will react accordingly.

MDZ - Adam (P) is actually one of the chillest dudes in person. A great homie to talk and hang out with. You should come to Socal/Norcal.
It's funny. His blog is great and I really enjoy reading it, but it's such a stark comparison to his posting.

In other news I'm happy to say 44 out of 62 bracket matches were recorded at Mass Madness 4A landing us at 70% of the bracket being recorded. Super big thanks to Boxman, ProSkater, Neji, ShawnNumbers, HydroZoid, Mr. Lemon, and Ben Roberts for recording with me and giving me your sets to upload. (Sorry, don't remember your tag Ben!)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
SWAGG4 Update

Missing matches from Hydrozoid's laptop on account of it dying during the tournament and being unable to take sets off of it. Will be getting those soon.

Everything else I have (minus crews!) has been edited and aside from LF and GF everything is currently uploading to youtube.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i was watchin some swag vids n i was thinking...

how the fu k did u guys let aber advance to a winners semi

i mean, seriously?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
any word on when smash in the box vids will be up?
I'm going to set working on them shortly. I've finished about half so far (There's really only like 10 anyway.)

Been working 40+ hours weekly and caught up in a book during my free time! I'm almost done reading it though and when I do I'll hop into finishing everything.

Dissention videos will be up shortly after SWAGG4.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
because historically GTZ is usually really late with results threads, and probably more concerned with the theft at this event

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
ah dissention... pretty sure the only match that i played that was recorded was my hilariously bad showing in the crew battle. should be good for a few more laughs

EDIT: there was a theft @ dissention?! D=

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
oh good the crew battle isn't in there. i don't have to waste time agreeing with people that my Ganondorf is garbage :awesome:

too bad my set with m2k wasn't recorded tho :/

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
oh good the crew battle isn't in there. i don't have to waste time agreeing with people that my Ganondorf is garbage :awesome:

too bad my set with m2k wasn't recorded tho :/

Crew battle for Dissention and Seven Years will go up.

I just need to dig out the play lists.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Maybe not Dissention actually. That crew battle was pretty bad.

Seven Years just finished being edited and I'll upload that tonight.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
wheres unknownforce from? his style seems a little odd
I'm originally from RI, but I've been in Cali for a few years for school and work.

I agree that my style is quite odd. I won't go into detail about it since I don't like to play the work and school johns card, but I consider myself a casual player these days. My main reason for playing these days is my research and having fun.

Thanks Matt for posting the vids!

Top Bottom