• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England STILL Loves SleepyK: PRESMASH AT DIFFERENT ADDRESS. CHECK August 8th 2009

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Yeah Green Greens (blocks and apples and maybe even it's crazy smallness) and Onett (lots o reasons) need to be taken out. I didn't even see the stagelist before Sleepyk caught that.

Everyone needs to go to this ****it!

My car will be showing up for the pre-tourny smashing, it includes me, KenY, Pine, Radiation and the Purple Cobra.
SPEAKING OF WHICH presmash WILL BE HAPPENING. its at the same place you guys came to last time, but for everyone else, the address is:

9 Wolfeboro Road
Etna NH 03750

I'll have my mini lil laptop and will be happy to register you for the tournament ahead of time if you don't want to waste time doing it during the day.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Irish is no longer going? I guess I'm obliged to fill the spot in my car with someone else then. If there is anyone in the Sudbury MA area, contact me or dudutsai, I may be able to get you a ride.
check with that onmicloudstrife dude i think he needs a ride

and irish, a few people canceled but a few new are coming. and scar might come which would make up for everything.

edit: oops double post

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
edit: oops double post
it is your thread, and your party, who cares

check with that onmicloudstrife dude i think he needs a ride

and irish, a few people canceled but a few new are coming. and scar might come which would make up for everything.
you should post a list of people who need a ride and their locations, it would make things much easier.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
SPEAKING OF WHICH presmash WILL BE HAPPENING. its at the same place you guys came to last time, but for everyone else, the address is:

9 Wolfeboro Road
Etna NH 03750

I'll have my mini lil laptop and will be happy to register you for the tournament ahead of time if you don't want to waste time doing it during the day.
When does presmash start????

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
actually, it was ZoSo who caught it.
he suggested that we all CP Onett every time

so if a 2/3 set was played, someone would win game 1
get cp'd to onett
lose
then cp onett.

lol.

KZYFranco

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely be coming to this. I'm commuting from upstate NY, but I'll have a full setup (GC/Game/plenty of controllers JIC/power strip?/small TV) It's only a little 13" guy, but it's always worked for me.

Skler

Smash Master
actually, it was ZoSo who caught it.
he suggested that we all CP Onett every time

so if a 2/3 set was played, someone would win game 1
get cp'd to onett
lose
then cp onett.

lol.
Imagine if both players agreed on playing Onett for their first game of the set too.

Also, good **** Zoso at catching it.

Edit: Now zeb is going? Sweet.

Roman.

Smash Champion

9 Wolfeboro Road
Etna NH 03750

i will be attending this along with spawn and spife

dunno how early we'll get to your home though

KZYFranco

Smash Rookie
My brother can't come now it seems, so if anyone is hard up for a doubles partner, let me know.

Also, is there a limit to how many people can be there early for the side room until the big room is available? I'd like to come early to play before the actual event but I don't want to show up too early and be annoying/bored.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
to answer everyone's questions, anytime after 11 and no there's not really a limit. if it starts getting overfull we'll figure something out. but it should be fine.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
GOOD NEWS!

I'm taking my dad's car. For those of you getting a ride with me, this means that we're gonna be going awkward till the highway. BUT STILL!

Hype. <3

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
BAD NEWS GUYS

I was just with my parents picking up my brother in VT near the NH border around Hanover and we drove by that Chinese place (in VT so it's classy) that we ate at after we smashed last week

you know, the chinamon buffet?

WELL

THEY REPLACED THE O

now it actually says "china moon buffet" like it's supposed to

;_____;

R.I.P.

[edit: double LOL where we were picking him up was 2 minutes from the restaurant, and I had to go to VT again last week to look at Middlebury college I AM SICK OF VT OK]

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Okay, since I'm NOT giving rides, and this is not a requisite of me coming... anyone got a spare spot in a car that's in MA? >_> Since, I hate driving standard. If not, whatever. But, if so, find me ASAP. I'll be online for a while.

Edit: Well, I'm allowed to hope just as much as I please, right? XD Oh well.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, I'll make sure Puck knows where the presmash address is....^_^ I'm getting hyped up... XD

I'm laughing at the fact that Puck will prolly be the youngest smasher there.... This tourney is his 15th birthday present, ROTFL....

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Fact: That tourney was sick. I suggest we do it again. Only, more MA style. >_> CAUSE MA IS PRO!

Still.

Shout outs to all the people who played me, which include (but isn't limited to): Ken Y, Sleepy K, Box Man, and others, who's names/tags I've forgotten on this two and a half hour drive home. You guys rockkkkkk. :3

And, I'm not even that sad I 'wasted' $20. >_>

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
tournament was fun ... nicely done derritt

only thing gay was seeding LOL

i ended up bottom hAhHAH montana

get it ? it looks kinda like hannah but its really hahhah :D

JumpinSkiing

Smash Rookie
So I may or may not have been in Hanover on saturday and I may or may not have been too hungover to come to the tournament but next shindig that happens in 'Ol Hampshire I'll be at.

My bad for flaking, but it sounds like it was sick anyway.

Top Bottom