• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Falco AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

colddegree

Smash Cadet
well not new, snake boards knew about this for a while, but this isnt known that falco can apply it.

This advance technique allows falco to SHDL on a platform and immediately drop down. Not only does this allow falco to become quick but doing this recovers one of your jumps.

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJy3AEx3xs

How to perform:
when on a platform.
1.SHDL
2.hold down shield
3.slam down the joy stick

some problems you might face are:
if you end up shielding after the shdl that means your slamming the joy stick to early.
if you end up spot dodging after a shdl that means your slamming the joy stick to late.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
This isn't new, it's called shield dropping and was melee as well. I've never seen it done so fast that the shield doesn't even come out though, are you buffering it?

colddegree

Smash Cadet
This isn't new, it's called shield dropping and was melee as well. I've never seen it done so fast that the shield doesn't even come out though, are you buffering it?
you could say i am, but do you think this is of any use?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
you could say i am, but do you think this is of any use?
You could use it to punish shield pressure on platforms. You could use to drop when you laser on a platform, but Isai dropping is easier.

colddegree

Smash Cadet
well i guess theres no point to keep this open >_< sorry for wasting your guys time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom