• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Falcon Glitch?

Pikamander2

Smash Rookie
I was messing around in training mode with Captain Falcon. I just love using the Falcon Dive. This time, though, something strange happened. Instead of knocking Samus at an upward angle, like it usually does, it knocked her at a downward angle. Has anyone had this happen?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
hmm, very interesting. Do you remember if you did some weird button move when doing the dive?

MattNF

Smash Lord
I saw this happen between Fireblaster and Koro once. The UpB sent them straight down like a spike.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Why, so Falcon can be more broken? :D

Its ok, I'm seconding him now too. I need to second the guy who has my initials shouldn't i?

Sargon

Smash Rookie
OMG. if it can be controled, OMG! MassiveGayness with captain :D!

Is that match that you people are talking about somewhere? I would love to see that :D!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
OMG. if it can be controled, OMG! MassiveGayness with captain :D!

Is that match that you people are talking about somewhere? I would love to see that :D!
I'm sure if it could be controlled, it would be controlled by the opposite player. That's just my guess...

_kSo_

Smash Master
You can't DI grabs in ssb64, and falcon dive is categorized as a "grab." It is probably a glitch of some sort. Although still cool. I have never seen it for myself, though.

Top Bottom