• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Glide Plugin (5-2-15)

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
And of course, the CHAMPION himself comes through:

mirrored at 3 okay sites so people don't have to alt to download :lol:

www.mediafire.com/download/ubr5nedd4te4ns8

https://mega.co.nz/#!599VgDwR!ihhZGk5ejt3YDJFFOxFbAy_nRwjREz0uS9_0YItrZD8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d4p1tn

haha no dropbox/google drive/your favorite site
I only copied the ones from zilmar specs and renamed GlideN64.dll to Jabo_Direct3D7.dll and left everything else alone

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord
Who was the genius that chose ****ty, sketchy filesharing sites for download mirrors?

Is this not supposed to work with Pj64K? I get a black screen but the game is still running

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
So I noticed two big differences for me between this new glide and the previous glide that was standardly used for accurate n64 graphics:

- This one doesn't ****ing keep alternating back to minecraft texture mode every time I hit backspace so that's great.

- PJ64K opens and loads much faster and the kaillera window loads up instantly too.

For anyone that had framerate issues running the previous glide, try this one and let us know if this one is better optimized for you

Morin0

Smash Lord
How did you get yours running? I placed all the files from the following directories EmuCR-GLideN64_Public_Release_1.7z\EmuCR-GLideN64_Public_Release_1\bin\Win32\Mupen64Plus; EmuCR-GLideN64_Public_Release_1.7z\EmuCR-GLideN64_Public_Release_1\bin\Win32\Zilmar-specs in the Plugin folder of PJ64K. Then I renamed the new GlideN64 plugin to Jabo_Direct3D7.dll

Last edited:

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I haven't tried the previous Glide, but this one sometimes causes the framerate to drop to around 53 FPS on PJ64K even when playing offline.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
I haven't tried the previous Glide, but this one sometimes causes the framerate to drop to around 53 FPS on PJ64K even when playing offline.
This works fine for me, but you should try the old Glide because your PC just might not be able to handle it.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
MY BOY UNK, thanks for making the thread the moment it released. Been watching since Firo posted about it, this is gonna be good. ^^

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
SSB 64 HD texture pack is broken now, i am working to fix it for this new Glide version

EDIT:

Making my own edits too

Last edited:

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
Public Release 1 Update 1.

Hello,

Active testing of the first Public Release revealed many new issues in plugin's work. Since I'm busy with Android porting, I can't spend my time on issues with emulation. However, several found issues related to general work of the plugin. Few scenarios of plugin's crash during emulation reported too. So, I took a break in Android development and corrected most nasty bugs:
  • Fixed Texture pack path not saved correctly #456
  • Enabled translations for About dialog, #494
  • Fixed anisotropic filtering, #505
  • Fixed Anti-aliasing compatibility with frame buffer emulation, #244
  • Fixed crash in Glover, #474
  • Fixed crash in Snowboard Kids, #477
  • Fixed texture issue in Banjo Tooie, #499
  • Fixed text corruption in Mupen64Plus
New sources included into distributive along with binaries for Windows and Ubuntu. Download from GitHub. The current version of sources are compatible with GL ES 3 and GL ES 3.1. Porting to GL ES 2.0 will start soon. GL ES 3.1 version has almost all features of PC build, except for texture library support. Below is screen shot from development alpha of Mepen64Plus AE integrated with GLideN64 running on NVidia Shield tablet with frame buffer emulation of.
http://gliden64.blogspot.com/

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
I think this actually fixed the occasional crashes I would have when using OBS. I've been able to restart PJ64 without having to reset OBS.

Naki

Smash Rookie
Laptop w/ NVIDIA Optimus (650M + Intel 4000)
Make sure screen refresh rate is at 60. Somehow mine was set to 40 and game ran at 40 frames.

Last edited:
Top Bottom