• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Arabian Knights had TGM playing with their crew. It was supposed to be a crew milk match, but I guess they kind of dropped that part. And lol @ Magnolia mindgaming TGM with Capt Falcon. Too good.

Magnolia Monthlies very soon! Uh, has the location been decided yet?...

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
that was a stupid crew match, sethlon is effin amazing but... 13 stocks? cutting through 3 people with only 2 stocks taken out? thats unacceptable guys.. cmon...

although its not like i did any better only taking out 2 stocks from gabe, but maybe i would of had more confidence if i knew i wouldnt have to go through.... 4stocks of gabe.... than 5 stocks of ronnie... than 5 stocks of bear

holy **** guys seriously

P.S. ceaser = too good awesome smashfest man

Shök

Smash Champion
yeah , there were a whole bunch of ganons at the smashfest

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I've got the vids of Sethlon taking out most of that crew, I'll try to post them as soon as I can. I've got some other random Sethlon matches, cuz those were the best ^_^

It's too bad I didn't get mine and Seth's on camera, those were gettin' kinda close :D. Cesar's ganon owns at dittos!

ricey09

Smash Cadet
It was cool playing all of yall at the smashfest. Its been a while since ive got to play anyone outside my crew. We are planning a smashfest soon in katy, hopefully it'll go as planned.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
so i see nobody accepted the crew battle vs touch tha nasty...fear

and if allan wants to he can join our crew so we can make it a 5 v 5...any 5 in houston, i don't care who, vs us, no takers?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
me (mouf) brian (riot) tony (prayb4m3) ronnie (side effect) allan (tgm) <~~only if allan wants to, i know he doesnt like crews though so i dunno

but ya at least those first 4

everybody puts up 5$ for a crew battle...any takers

TGM

Smash Lord
I've got the vids of Sethlon taking out most of that crew, I'll try to post them as soon as I can. I've got some other random Sethlon matches, cuz those were the best ^_^

It's too bad I didn't get mine and Seth's on camera, those were gettin' kinda close :D. Cesar's ganon owns at dittos!

yea it was the aladin crew+me vs Se+mag............how fair.

but!

I had to slay sethlon. since the aladins cant.

Riot_

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna do this crew thing? Roy should definetely be in the crew fighting us to make things more interesting. Possibly Gabe and Alex too? ;)

TGM

Smash Lord
The Arabian Knights had TGM playing with their crew. It was supposed to be a crew milk match, but I guess they kind of dropped that part. And lol @ Magnolia mindgaming TGM with Capt Falcon. Too good.

Magnolia Monthlies very soon! Uh, has the location been decided yet?...
dear god!

i molested bear sfalcon, then out of no where bears falcon started doing stuff that i didnt know was possible................but i soon learn it was gabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it always falcon?

1st it was the mountain on pkmn stadium with.......falcon

now its SECRETLY trade controlers before tgm notices........falcon

TGM

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna do this crew thing? Roy should definetely be in the crew fighting us to make things more interesting. Possibly Gabe and Alex too? ;)
i would give up my spot if roy wants to join touch the nasty. if he doesnt, ill join.

Riot_

Smash Cadet
Nah it'd be better with you in it. And the other crew should have the three I mentioned plus whoever else wants to join it I guess.

Shök

Smash Champion
hmmm, i was playing you in the wii, i played you with my falco, renember?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
all right cool. so what did you think of my falco
O lord... you play falco...?... we got another falco player besides myself...therefor we got beef.

Mouf...

3000's crew = me, 3000, t-rex, xzalla, and jake... i think he'd want to do the match.

Shök

Smash Champion
we have beef feifer, oh. you falco seems pretty good, i guees we will just have to play and find out!

Shök

Smash Champion
i saw your falco on youtube, that is you falco right? and no we have not played.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
i saw your falco on youtube, that is you falco right? and no we have not played.
oooooooooooooooooook... yeh that was me, but why would you look meh name up this the question... you got a crush on me or something cause im takin...

goofierrez

Smash Rookie
NNID
goofierrez
Your falco was pretty good too. I didn't get to play it much but they were good matches

edit. This is Ricey on a friends comp.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
You guys need to make a name for your crew. Everybody knows that a crew isnt officially a crew until you have a name for it.
"Feifer & Friends".... ...but yeh were not a crew cause jake supposebly quit smash but I donot know all the details so yeh...

C'mon "Feifer & Friends"?..... thats clever dude. Ima talk to 3000 about a name...hes the boss man.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Hows it going my Ladies in Houston?...

I told TGM/Crew i would make it to a Houston torney... So just curious if anything is coming up from you guys?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom