• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
I'd be up for participating in low tier crews :cool: :)

Also, vids of cesar's smashfest are much wanted.
CluelessBTD took some video of the smashfest, but I haven't heard from him at all =(, so hopefully he'll post on here and tells us something about the videos and I think he was the only one who took videos =/ oh well

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Good Point...know what this means.... RACE WAR!... no but seriouslly we need a sig 3000. Either I can get it done or you...hiy meh up on the tele... or pm.
Ace, obviously Im in 3000's crew but thanx for the offer. Good day sir.
yea thats kool man-jus askin aight- maybe yull play me and PIMPSLAP one day

-----------------------------
Hey this Saturday i can have something small at my house-everybody that wants to play can come-jeremy-Dawn-Void-Kage-TGM-PIMPSLAP-and anybody else that wants to battle each other-lol i have guitar hero 2 on another tv-its awesome.-anyways call or talk around if yall wanna come.--713 377 8516

onii-chan

Smash Ace
sup dawn,kage.pimpslap i havent heard 4rm ya in a while so wuts ya doin l8tly wit all the smashing.......(also i can play yah no more cruz i got carpal tunnel syndrome! just kidding illl play yah when skool starts in a week also i have to get my skillz back havent played in 2 months!)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey this Saturday i can have something small at my house-everybody that wants to play can come-jeremy-Dawn-Void-Kage-TGM-PIMPSLAP-and anybody else that wants to battle each other-lol i have guitar hero 2 on another tv-its awesome.-anyways call or talk around if yall wanna come.--713 377 8516
I go if dawn goes cause I feel like getting owned by him. Ace, before call whats your real name?... and pmyour house info.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm you know what guys, I was over at the magnolia monthlies topic and I noticed that I they had some trouble finding a place to host it that sucks :( well anyways while reading that it came to my mind that we should have houston monthlies until brawl comes out or still have monthlies but it would be brawl instead :D. Also I'm sure i could host monthlies at my house like the one I had on the 17th I'm sure I can host most of them until brawl comes out :). SO what do you guys think?I was already planning another smashfest next month at my house but how does a monthly houston smashfest sound? plz give me your opinion on this I'm sure this can be possible lol

I hope mag does a find a place to host their monthlies it would suck that it just gets canceled , gl

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Houston does need monthlies. If you can do it, it'd be awesome. If not, a smashfest is still awesome.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey guys no offense to anyone but if we're going to do the low tier crew battle lets have actually good low tiers, not just peoples second or third or fourth characters. i'd suggest

Ceasar (luigi)
Me (DK)
Sethlon (Roy)
G@be (Pikachu)
Velox (Yoshi)

vs

Riot (Sheik)
TGM (Samus or Marth)
Roy (Falcon)
Ronnie (Fox)
Xzalla (Ganon)

does every1 agree to that?

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Is anybody willing to come at 7:30 Saturday and play all night and stuff-tell me if u gonna come so i can make a list of the ppl coming so other ppls could know I need to know!!

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
hey guys no offense to anyone but if we're going to do the low tier crew battle lets have actually good low tiers, not just peoples second or third or fourth characters. i'd suggest

Ceasar (luigi)
Me (DK)
Sethlon (Roy)
G@be (Pikachu)
Velox (Yoshi)

vs

Riot (Sheik)
TGM (Samus or Marth)
Roy (Falcon)
Ronnie (Fox)
Xzalla (Ganon)

does every1 agree to that?
oh snap james, I didn't though about that XD yeah I'm good for that interesting to see low tier vs high tier :D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO ACEOUTS SMASHFEST HE WILL HAVE WINGS AND STUFF AND I WON"T TO PLAY MORE PEOPLE SO YEAH XZELLA needs TO SHOW UP AND EVERYBODY NOVA it's gona be a smash fest and i'm pretty sure it will be ac acceptible Void come get some:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Geez, everyone needs to stop using large font. We don't have 20/2000 vision. <_<

I might go.

Velox

Smash Ace
when is it?

I need to **** some doubters.

And Ronnie, we need to play one day. I'll prove that when we last played was a fluke. I was terribly out of practice. In fact, let's just play me and you one day soon at your house. Name the day and I'll come play if I'm off work/school.

TGM

Smash Lord
velox! whats the update on the venue for HOST2.......i really need your hel;p.

im searching for venues as we speak. please guys. help tgm out with venues.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Aright ppl this is my last post on my little Smash Fest I'm throwing tomorrow-It will be at 802 Booth 77009 Houston Tx at 7:30pm until everyone is tired or leaves (All Nighter)-Call me (Andrew) anytime for more info-713 377 8516-hope everyone can make it. lol I'm not having wings but ill provide snacks-If yall can bring tvs and gcAright ppl peace!!:cool:

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
7:30 AM or PM

AM sounds kinda stupid, waste last days of summer waking up 7:30?
PM sounds a little late, school starting i need to fix my schedule

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
I'm throwing a little Smash Fest today-Saturday-It will be at 802 Booth 77009 Houston Tx at 7:30pm until everyone is tired or leaves (All Nighter)-Call me (Andrew) anytime for more info-713 377 8516-hope everyone can make it. lol I'm not having wings but ill provide snacks-If y'all can bring tvs and gc w/ game- that will be great. Aright ppl peace!!

Recommended people to come Xzalla,Dawn,Void,Kage,PIMPSLAP,TGM,Jeremy,Mouf, Onii-Chan,Capitan Kirby,Ceser, and more

PS: If I'm not there right at 7:30 don't worry ill be coming barely from work.
:cool:

TGM

Smash Lord
its too short of notice. me james/sideeffect can not make it. prepare at least a week in advance and i could make it.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Ppl at my house so far-rocket trainer-PIMPSLAP-Dawn-nova-void-kage-and still a long wat to go

Jake13

Smash Lord
So my birthday is this Tuesday and I have an operation on my arm in two weeks to get a metal plate removed from inside of it (leaving my left arm/hand useless after that.) So does anyone think a tourney at my house would be fun? It would be this upcoming weekend after school has started. Yay/Nay?

This is in no way a for sure thing, I am only guessing and hope that all works out.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hell ill come

I wanna Fox ditto everyone there
please!?!?!??!

oh yea next will be fine for me

Can i come over friday and spend the night though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom