• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Isai Combo Vid

Superstar

Smash Champion
I would love to see Nixxon telling them to stop kissing Isai's balls.

Lot of people want to kiss Isai's balls, but best to just let them. It's funny.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I would love to see Nixxon telling them to stop kissing Isai's balls.

Lot of people want to kiss Isai's balls, but best to just let them. It's funny.
Hey, it's Dylan who came up with the idea of stopping them... I don't really care about it (but yeah, its annoying to see the "isai is too good" thing over 324238543 times on youtube)

Mikhas said:
Impossible.
Of the maybe 300 people who watch Isai's videos on Youtube regularly, exactly 3 of them are female.
And they are all fat.
LOL, don't be so sure about it, video game girls do exist and some of them are hot too!

http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/146618/Following-Xena-and-Smiley

Skrlx

Smash Champion

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I liked the online videos, they weren't half bad.

Till this fukker decided to make a crappy combo video and turn online smash into more combo videos.

Isai : The online combo movie?

**** no. this combo vid was badly made and a bad idea. Though isai's combos are entertaining, cant deny that.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I miss those videos, personally I think you should upload vids again. They were the best and most consistently updated smash64 vids anywhere on Youtube, that's for sure. Ask this guy to remove the combo video and I'm sure he'd be cool with doing that.
This is one thing that I will miss as will.

D

Deleted member

That's what you get for not asking before you use his vids

and hey I'm in the combo vid also

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
oh dawg...soorry ppl....i guess ur only gonna be seeing vids of me only online...>.>
ill try not to suck that bad even though i dnt play anymore

Top Bottom