• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New(ish)comer: Luigi and Babies

2woShots

Smash Cadet
Okay, bear with me here, but I think maybe Luigi should have either Baby Luigi or Baby Mario on his shoulders this time, a la Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

This would definitely set him apart from Mario and add some unique attacks, such as digging into the ground with the hammer and popping up, or having Luigi make like a spring and bounce himself and the baby upward. He would also have a wider variety of A attacks as well.

Just something to think about.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I never liked the baby mario/luigi storyline. Prefer storyline based on originals and cartoons where Mario and Luigi grew up in New York as Plumbers and stumbled on the warp zone.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
I'm all for Luigi having a more unique moveset, but I don't think he needs a baby on his shoulders to do so.

-Knight

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
Um... heaven forgive me for even thinking this... but the Polturgust, as horrifying as it is, would be more beneficial to Luigi's development than putting an infant on his back. And please, bear in mind that I say this as someone who is really, REEEEEEEALY sick of Luigi being associated with that glorified vacuum cleaner. I don't think a drastic change such as this is in necessary or even likely. Something will change... but I don't think they'll change him so much that his move set is unrecognizable. Ganandorf, yes: Luigi, I'd be fantastically surprised.

Top Bottom