• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Jacksonville, FL Thread (for the advancement of Jax's skill level)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Zone no longer lives in Panama City. He and I are roommates in Pensacola now.

We won't be at the tournament either. He's currently out of town and I've got holiday rush at work.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
@Cruel: There are plenty of people that play melee at UNF gameroom: Gage, Sax, trolls and alot of other people.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
hmmm. Its whenever they're there. I see gage and one of his friends their oftenly. I play brawl and sometimes melee. But ALMOST everyday I see someone there playing melee.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol I see...

but ummm... Thats something I've noticed. The reason why its harder to get newer ppl is bcuz most of the older ppl play in private locations :(

:sonic:

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Its harder to get newer people cause jax smash has 0 presence here. From my experience you wont get anything but trolled looking to play melee. Well nvm huehuehuehue

Plus Jacksonville is a huge city, there should be like 3 Jax threads haha.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Damn... No more for Brawl and what about the MVC3 and other fighting games. I miss Geoff Gwabs n dem boys. We all play the same games :-/

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
B_AWAL: Sorry dude ur not going to get any success. Well maybe u can. Goofball plans on going to tally tourneys but I don't know which ones. If I'm lucky I might get to go to :D.

Hypnotic Disciple

Smash Cadet
I hardly go to UNF to play and I would rather play on a lagless TV than their laggy flat-screens. If anyone wants to play Melee, please give me a ring as I hardly play anyone anymore. Not many people play this around Jacksonville since SFxT came out.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm the only person that hosts brawl tourneys in Tally :)

And you can come to Tally tourneys and play all other 2d games :)

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
I moved to gainesville, so if anyone wants their daily dose of c-po melee, and you find yourself out here - GET AT ME!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I think we are planning to play melee at my house this weekend. For directions/ whatever pm me here

@Jason: bro I need your number again. Message me here or on facebook

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I've heard about it and I'm making plans for it, best of luck to everyone going. What I'm looking for are people who practice even if its casual because I like to drink before I play anywa.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
that's cool i don't blame ya its hard to keep up with the ladies at the clubs. im just a low key alcoholic though i don't go hard like the other cats these days

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ya'll need to wake the **** up and get it crackin'. Jacksonville has many a good players and ya'll need to get together more often. I think if I ever moved there, I'd Gucci it up even though I don't necessarily care much about getting better. That aside, I'm waking this thread up <3

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
who xin? the sonic/peach? that guy's pretty good :(

if that is him, where's he been? last i saw him was at underground alley... forever ago

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
oh dang

nice pickup for you guys

his peach is/was (idk? haven't played in awhile) incredibly strong in the wario matchup

GMONEYKILLA

Top Bottom