• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
To you Yanks, yeah it'd be called Tetris Attack. o.o

I would "do" a tournament at your stage. Just go to one and play random matches when you can, learning as much as possible.

Psychoprog

Smash Cadet
Yo Chiibiii

Of course I'd be up for some matches but you knows... only here for a week. Then it's back to Rochester. D:

(edit) Sweet, Tetris Attack. I gave up on playing that when I couldn't consistently nail five/six chains. Yar.

Dr. O

Smash Cadet
2 things

1) ill be home next week fro spring break and nothign to do, anyone live near montclair willing to play?

2) i wanna know if anyone would be interested in a smashfest over the summer i can prolly accomadte a good number of ppl, but would wanna know if anyone would be interested

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
I'm up for getting together for Smash Dr. O, where in Montclair do you live?

A friend and I are new to the game, we totally need the new competition / expierence.

:D

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
Oh the thing is I'm in no way new to fighting games, so don't expect a walk in the park against by any means.

I'm just REALLY looking foward to the advice, help, and different playstyles.

^_^

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
PdP and TA both have a VHard mode using the deep red background. What I mean is the attack patterns on both VHard modes are quite different, changing the way you play.

And no, there is no TA thread inthe Light House. Besides that, we still play smash when we meet, so it's not like we're really going off that much of a tangent.

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
Ok I believe my friend's place is open for a few people tomorrow. We live in Hackensack, very close to the Garden State Plaza mall.

IF ANYONE IS UP FOR IT PLEASE PM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

:D

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
If anyone is interested I have set up a tourney at a coffehouse near me. If you would like to attend please PM me, we are expecting a good turnout, with lots of good players.

Oops, The tournament will be held the 6th or 7th of April, still not sure exactly. Could be both.

zeus15king

Smash Apprentice
Ive been trying to hold a smash session at my house in Flemington, like maybe friday march 24 or sat march 25. Anyone interested cuz im trying to meet more smashers? Just PM me or im me on Zeus15King.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
the first post was " Last edited by Lord Knight : 01-10-2006 at 07:23 PM." :p

J TYME!! said:
ANY NJ PLAYERS TRYING TO GO TO THE Washington DC monthly This SATURDAY??

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=65566&page=1&pp=40

Big Turn out!!!! Is NJ even good at smash?
we have on of the best fox players (mew2king), zelda players (ryoko), and falco players (zanguzen and DA dave).

Eureka seveN said:
New Jersey/ Morristown Area
i'm like, a half hour away from morristown

Vanquish said:
Belle Mead, New Jersey
(Montgomery Township)
I LIVE IN BELLE MEAD TOO, I GO TO MONTGOMERY HIGH SKOOL, I MIGHT KNOW YOU!

Eureka seveN

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf

Currently I am at college in Rhode Island. In May 20th ill be going back to Jersey. I am a ganondorf user.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Lord Knight said:
Lol. JTyme.

F&F, we gotta get some practice going if you're gonna call yourself THP. :D
yea, Foxpower+, LK, i have to play you guys, but LK...wat do u mean by...THP :psycho: ?

i'll c if i can find some free time to meet up n w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom